So, whats your thoughts on GMod 13?
(10-25-2012, 12:57 PM)Mahti Wrote:
(10-25-2012, 11:58 AM)bruterules Wrote: I must also say I don't like the server browser. The old one was much simpler to be honest.
You can still use old one, I don't get your point

I didn't realise. :3
(10-25-2012, 03:50 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: That paparazzi camera is the new trolemaster2012 thing..

Yes.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
New gmod has more content, wich make it very lagy. My laptop nearly hang it on. I have non playable 8 fps on server
[Image: HeadcrabPL%27s%20Signature.png]
Check my wallpaper pack and my Comic
Be careful, that might count as necroposting.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
It might count as much as your post, and the thread isn't that old.
I haven't had the opportunity to check it out yet.

Did the prop limit rise?
And I am curious, what does "act muscle" do?
(11-09-2012, 12:38 AM)Wiseguy Wrote: I haven't had the opportunity to check it out yet.

Did the prop limit rise?

There should be a YouTube video, it does the stupidest 'dance' in the world.
(11-09-2012, 12:38 AM)Wiseguy Wrote: I haven't had the opportunity to check it out yet.

Did the prop limit rise?

The prop limit is the same, 30.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVX_-DS60-Y
GMod 13 has it's improvements, but... I hate it... And I'm mostly talking about how FL has changed because of the update.
I'm not going to state my opinions here though, it will become a huge rant of mine.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(11-09-2012, 04:26 PM)Infernaw Wrote: GMod 13 has it's improvements, but... I hate it... And I'm mostly talking about how FL has changed because of the update.
I'm not going to state my opinions here though, it will become a huge rant of mine.

I sort of know what you mean, and I haven't even been on the servers since the update.

Just the vibe on the forum... there has been a shift in the force...