Ban request on Wisp
Name of player: Wisp

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54991218

Time in GMT: 17:30

Server: V33x

Summary: Me and tiernian were sitting in our house collecting money from our contra and then when I went to leave the police commander (Wisp) was walking around the apartments I followed him around and then I left I could then see him trying to climb onto the roof I ran back up stairs and he had tazered tiernian by climbing onto the roof by jump crouching I tranquilized and killed him two minutes later he arrived back at the apartments therefore breaking NLR and I asked him what he was doing he said leave I then made a good point which was answered with a tazer and then three civilians arrived he quickly tazered and handcuffed all of them he was then demoted after uncuffing us. He then appeared a couple of minutes later as a rebel he lock picked the apartment Molotoved the fading door prop and shot me and tiernian which is team killing as tiernian was rebel leader

Evidence:: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1_j1RuTr...e=youtu.be (The audio is seriously out of sync because the microphone was being used by three different programs causing the recording to lag)
I really don't think your allowed to contrawhore as a security guard...
I guess you deserve a ban for basing as a security guard, and shooting someone who is tranqed. also you are metagaming by using skype with your buddies while playing. and you are on rooftops with contraband. haha nice job posting a ban request on yourself
(10-23-2012, 09:06 PM)Wisp Wrote: I guess you deserve a ban for basing as a security guard, and shooting someone who is tranqed. also you are metagaming by using skype with your buddies while playing. and you are on rooftops with contraband. haha nice job posting a ban request on yourself

It won't help you to point out what I do since you are breaking many rules in this video and Skype is automatic metagaming there is also no rule that said you can't have contra on the roof and also that isn't my base and it isn't even a base its a door to stop minges even though its not mine it's technically not a base
Reviewed.

Approved

Wisp ~ NLR

McCarthian

Killing Tranqed Player
Contra on roof
Metagaming over skype
Propclimbing(Air Vent)

User posting BR

STEAM_0:1:37138496

Metagaming over skype
Tranqing then killing player
Contra on Roof
Basing as Security guards
Propclimbing(Air vent)
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub