I have been arguing with you a lot in PMs
If you still don't understand what exactly I was about
Than I suggest reading our PMs again

What I meant by arguments:
It's okay whe people exchange their opinions
But you've been playing with it like a 10 years old would play with fire
You ignited it to a whole massive "city on fire" rather than a small camp fire
I am not against hearing opinions
I just don't like when people get it to next level, which is called "a Flame War"
I have a ton of respect for you and all your statements and points you had everywhere around the forum which amused me quite a lot.

Sad to see you leave
The following 3 users Like Biowulf's post:
  • Mahti, Prune, Dubwub
(10-23-2012, 09:34 PM)Tomorrow Wrote: What I meant by arguments:
It's okay whe people exchange their opinions
But you've been playing with it like a 10 years old would play with fire
You ignited it to a whole massive "city on fire" rather than a small camp fire
I am not against hearing opinions
I just don't like when people get it to next level, which is called "a Flame War"

Would you be so kind as to point out exact statements, where I have not said my opinions, but rather attempted to start a "flame-war"? Everyone can make sweeping statements about another person without providing any evidence. Also, I usually find myself to be respectable towards my foes. The only time I've ever been banned on the forums was for disrespect against you and that was AFTER you had verbally attacked me several times over PMs and ignored my arguments. I did try, afterwards to get you punished for your part in the disrespecting (we were both in on it), sent evidence to 3 admins, but nothing happened.

Furthermore, it seems you interpret my views as "flaming", could it not be that I just have opinions that are mildly controversial, but wholeheartedly genuine?
Later brotha
Even if we disagreed most of the time, I do not think that's a reason to keep us angry. So I wish you the best for the future of your personal life.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Goodbye Dylan, you sure as hell pissed me off more than once..

I wish you good luck in that new community! Cheese
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Well i know I can't say goodbye to Dylan as we both play on the same community he mentioned in his welcome thread and this one. So cya there Dylan.

But it is sad that you got that bad reputation tho Sad
Seeya. I enjoyed our Bethesda debate.
(10-24-2012, 02:02 PM)Catkillerfive Wrote: But it is sad that you got that bad reputation tho Sad

Hah, let's not act as if it wasn't earned. But I must admit, this community has taught me a lot that I will bring onto the other community.
(10-24-2012, 02:30 PM)Captain Mathias Wrote: Nonono, you get me wrong.

It wasnt meant to him, it was meant as a fact...

Alright then, can't argue with that.