Upcoming event.
Name: Fultzy
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42793994
Hours: 770
RP points: 24
Position: Souvenir Seller
Why do you want to join: The reason I would like to join this is because I see that as a very profitable chance to raise the attention of my Souvenir Stand that I currently have located at numerous places inside the city. But I would like to increase awareness of my stand to people who live outside the city as well. At this hotel there will be numerous people from outside the city and visitors that I can have the ability to meet. With this I can get my word around even more about my stand that I can hopefully turn this into a bigger business than I have today.

I would love for the opertunity to open my stand in your location. This is the perfect chance to get my business booming in the art of Souvenir Selling.

Edit: Fixed it when I got home from school.
Name: Ghost_walker
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:3634533
Hours: 362 (i think 362 or 363)
RP points: 2
Position: Security
Why do you want to join: I want to be in some decent RP for once that hopefully don't end in a lot of whinening and a massive gun fight.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

I could swear I recall Soul saying that dupes won't be transferring over to GMod 13 (Maybe I'm wrong).

Will that affect the predicted date for this?
Name: [FL:RP] Isaacer
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:55112063
Hours: 222
RP points: 1
Posistion: Security
Why you want to join: To have fun!
In case this happens, I'll need 3 hours to remake the dupe, no biggie.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Damn my brain, making me CDM people. I lost my only RP point because my brain.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
(10-24-2012, 01:34 PM)NukaBomb Wrote: Damn my brain, making me CDM people. I lost my only RP point because my brain.

How is that relevant to this thread?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(10-24-2012, 01:41 PM)Baseplate Wrote:
(10-24-2012, 01:34 PM)NukaBomb Wrote: Damn my brain, making me CDM people. I lost my only RP point because my brain.

How is that relevant to this thread?

Well, the thread says minimum RP point is 1, and i would like to become an employee, but by the looks of it, they're only hiring experienced players anyways =)
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
(10-24-2012, 08:16 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: In case this happens, I'll need 3 hours to remake the dupe, no biggie.

Fair enough, I may not be able to do anything till Friday anyway as I may not be able to create my stand tonight or tomorrow due to IRL problems.

Perhaps if it is done at the week-end then it may have more people, up to you anyway.
I would probably be able to do this on Thursday night (if I survive my exam) or on Friday afternoon, before some 8 o'clock.
Perhaps the weekend would be more suitable?