Hello!
Its My Birthday! 
I am MrGcCc, I have about 90 hours logged on server, Yes I may be know as a guy that had a lot of inate idiocy, Sorry 'bout that. All of them.

I usually don't like RPing on Gmod, But this server is different from others... So it actually made me spend an entire day on it, It's Awesome.

Already had some experiences..... Experienced all the jobs (but SS, I can't donate, economic reasons), Got Hostaged, Had gunfights, etc. Other Kind of experiences too, and also sadly got banned once, but I accepted it and waited.

So, Hello, Just joined the forum!
Hello and welcome to the Fearless community.
If you have any queries regarding rules or roleplay feel free to hit me up with a PM.

Try some good ol' fashioned passive roleplay, a shop or services perhaps, and you'll see it is good fun.
Guess I shall see you in-game. Wink
Welcome to our small, friendly community! Hope you have a pleasant and productive time on the forums.
If you have any questions, feel free to spam Adman, he has nothing better to do (joking).
*Ahem* If there are any doubts or questions, about roleplay or the rules, feel free to contact me, I shall reply shortly.

(10-22-2012, 06:07 AM)Adman Wrote: Hello and welcome to the Fearless community.
If you have any queries regarding rules or roleplay feel free to hit me up with a PM.

Try some good ol' fashioned passive roleplay, a shop or services perhaps, and you'll see it is good fun.

How the hell do you manage to get to these things first?
Herp derp shouldn't really be posting here still new my self derp =P Hi there!
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
(10-22-2012, 07:57 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Welcome to our small, friendly community! Hope you have a pleasant and productive time on the forums.
If you have any questions, feel free to spam Adman, he has nothing better to do (joking).
*Ahem* If there are any doubts or questions, about roleplay or the rules, feel free to contact me, I shall reply shortly.

(10-22-2012, 06:07 AM)Adman Wrote: Hello and welcome to the Fearless community.

How the hell do you manage to get to these things first?

I'm an early riser. Wink And the forums... <3
Pst
/w Adman isnt always first. I was faster 2 times
/super whisper HEHEHEHEHE
Welcome to the forum, MrGcCc!

See you in game!
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Hey , welcome to the forums!
We had a bad start , but i hope you learned your lesson Smile
Welcome to Fearless, this is probably the best server you will find on Gmod. I will give you some tips on FL so your experince with Cityrp will be as fun as possible.

Tips

Be honest in those difficult times.(If an admins asks you if you broke the rules, tell the truth) It helps alot.

Obey the rules the best you can, because that means more people will respect you, admins will be able to trust you, and no bans Cheese. Check the rules out here=http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=11792]

The admins that always helped me are Killjoy (Superadmin) Grub,and Pechvarry
So contact them anytime you need help as well.

Please take a good look at the rules because this server has many to make sure they have the most fun and fair roleplay server.

Do /me alot if you want to be a great rper ingame,it puts alot of rp effect in it. /me Waves Goodbye!

Pm me any time you want,or the admins I recommended because they will help you out as soon as they can. I am here to help players start off good, and to have a lot of fun Cheese. Add me on Steam if you want too so you may ask questions anytime when I am on.