Ban request Slick Dick Rick
Name of player: "Slick Dick Rick" Slick D.I.C.K Rick (there aren't dots in his name)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:20172719

Time in GMT: 04:04

Server: v2d

Summary: This unpleasant gentleman demanded that I leave the store when I was purchasing something I said no, he proceeded to pull out a pistol and try and kill me so I wielded a shotgun and killed him. I went back to the store and started getting back goods again, he came back broke NLR and repeated the exact same step except this time he killed me. I did not get the first part recorded as I didn't realise how much of an asshole he was

Evidence::
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkxtYS16v...tube_gdata
I wanted you off of my property, I pulled a weapon because I told you to leave multiple times, and you didn't (on both occasions) Wisp can vouch that this area was both our home. I allowed you to collect the things you were purchasing. You killed me in a completely different area, so no, I didn't break NLR.
you should be banned for buying supplies then trying to kill him after you got what you want
(10-23-2012, 03:25 AM)xxxxxpetey Wrote: you should be banned for buying supplies then trying to kill him after you got what you want

??How does that work? A man pointing a gun at me telling me to leave or he'll kill me, I just tried to get what I paid for and leave. I tried to kill him because he came back to try and get me to leave AGAIN breaking Nlr unfortunately though I didn't record that bit.
(10-23-2012, 03:33 AM)Disabled Angel Wrote:
(10-23-2012, 03:25 AM)xxxxxpetey Wrote: you should be banned for buying supplies then trying to kill him after you got what you want

??How does that work? A man pointing a gun at me telling me to leave or he'll kill me, I just tried to get what I paid for and leave. I tried to kill him because he came back to try and get me to leave AGAIN breaking Nlr unfortunately though I didn't record that bit.

I didn't want a mobster in my home both times you were there, this isn't unusual. I told you to leave, and even let you get the stuff you bought. I didn't break NLR, for that is not where I died.
He demanded you to leave the store at gunpoint, why didn't you? Also calling him a retard on youtube isn't very mature.
Denied, no sufficient evidence of accusations.