unban
Wink 
Your name: (Winnie the pooh)

Your ban ID: (15798 )

Banned by: (FL Mahti )

Reason: (Propsurfing,)

Involved: (No one was involved in any kind of making the ban,)

Why we should unban you: (My motivation of revoking the ban or shortening it, is that i have no idea why i was banned, dident get a clear information about it, and i saw it was becuse of Propsurfing, but i dident prop surf in any way, tho i did talk to my friend about this, and he's well known of the rules, he said that propsurfing could be taken in many ways, and he told be i could be banned for propsurfing becuse i just " Walked" on someone other's props, and then i understood slightly why i was banned, my friend builted a wall to protect our house, and he made it so he could walk up and check out from the wall, is that why i got banned?, if so i really dident know about that, and i wish to learn more about the rules, and to learn why and what i did wrong before the admins jump into conclusions about banning people for a week without giving the right information, not " Everyone" know's what they did wrong..., tho i understand that other people is ... well called " idiots" for propkilling, CDM'ing and other kinds of stuff, but in my opinion, admins should always talk to the guy and tell him what he did wrong, and explain to him that he has to stop doing it, and giving him/her the chance to make it right, Best regards Winnie, ) Cheese
You were propsurfing with a wheel prop I saw it with my own eyes.
-Denied