F*** you, natural motion
So earlier today I decided to re-install endorphin (yes, it is in lower-case), namely because I remember it being so much fun, and it's really nerdy. I also just love ragdoll physics.

So I re-downloaded it and when I started it up, I was told that I have to register it. Strange, since I got the free version, but anyway, I decided to comply. I clicked on the "Register now" button and it lead me to a page on the forums telling me to find my product code (I needed a product code to register my copy of endorphin) and how to do it - and it said I had to log in. Problem was, I thought I wouldn't have needed a forum account to use this product, but again, I decided to comply and make an account - only to find my usual address had apparently already been taken. Great.

So after much hassle I manage to get my password e-mailed to me. My new password, which is more like a cryptic message than a password. So I copy it and paste it, and I find myself in a mysterious account I must have made about four years ago.

The instructions then told me to go to my User CP where I'd be given a survey to do and then there would be my product code, so I got to my User CP, and the blasted code was nowhere to be found. Not even bothering, I just made another account, and I was given about 160 questions about my company, number of animators in my company, what industry my company works in, etc etc. Thankfully, I was given the choice to enter N/A in all the text boxes. Annoyingly, I had to use another e-mail address since my usual one was already in use. So to hotmail.co.uk I go, and I tried to log into my alt-account - except I couldn't, since I couldn't remember the password, meaning I had to have another e-mail sent to my usual address.

Finally, I managed to log into my hotmail account and I found the instructions on how to activate my forum account. So I managed to activate my forum account, and before long I was granted - finally - the product code I'd been working for. I copied that in, typed in my (alt) e-mail address and the product registered with ease.

So in the end, I managed to register the product - but god damnit, Natural Motion. Why make activating your products so infuriatingly tedious?
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Fail Cheese
It happens all the time, it's easily solved by remembering your passwords.

Not much use when you get hacked tho :3