Macklemore (Dessey)

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:48349026
STEAM_0:1:51520687

Time in GMT:
Around 18:30 (GMT +1)

Server: V33X

Summary:
I was a Police Officer, when I saw a sportscar (also in the background of the video) running a red light. So I turn off my siren and chase them. Of course he doesn't pull over and wants a high-speed NFS-like chase. I didn't feel like being suicidal, so I called over radio to lookout for that car.

I continue patrolling and see this car parked at the building with two rebels. I also see a parked police car hidden between the building and the wooden fence. I called out both the stolen police car and that I'm going to talk to the owner. Once I step out and walk to them (Both the rebels being accused at the top), they instantly pull out their guns and tie me up for being a cop. (AKA Random Hostaging).

Then they force me into their hideout, when another cop drives by to take a look at the stolen police car I've called out earlier. The rebels talk about gunning him down, but don't actually do it. The officer in return calls for reinforcements. The rebels instantly think it was me and demand me to tell them over radio to withdraw all units. I do this, but the officers don't listen but instead engage in a shootout with the rebels.

Out of rage Niimo shoots me with his gun and nearly kills me. I insult him (IC) for this, he punched me, I fall unconscious. Somehow I die afterwards (probably because crossfire or being stepped on).

TL;DR: Niimo takes me hostage for being police and then (almost?) RDMs me for false accusions.
Macklemore assisted him earlier, but otherwise I don't see other rule infringements of the 3 rebels, just the Leader.

Evidence:

*Video being uploaded*

http://youtu.be/t6WwmL5I4kY
Approved.