SKitz Unban request
Your name: SKitz

Your ban ID: 16416

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Reason: Propkilling.

Involved: Not sure of all the names, my screenshots wont load from last night.

Why we should unban you: I didn't prop kill anybody first off, I hardly had my phys gun out all night, I was actually the president when a mass prop spamming/killing occurred last night and im assuming that's when the prop killing took place.

I was top floor of the nexus looking down on the carnage in the city as some kid was spamming the huge blocks and just spamming them. A couple guys said they were putting a ban request together, and as the server died down due to minges, i logged off around midnight my time. And then i see my ban took place 5 hours ago? 4 hours after i was online. I did some searching for a ban request against me and i couldnt find one, Was this maybe on accident?
I'm 100% checking logs can prove this.
There wasn't even an admin on when I was playing
Checking the logs is what got you banned. I'll bring them up once I get home.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Are you sure it wasnt one of my props that were on ground level that maybe got throw around, or maybe when i prop killed myself with a chair trying to move my car. Because those are the only instances i can remember.

How can checking logs, be sufficient information to ban somebody for prop killing. There could be 800 weird or random accidental situations for someone dying due to prop spawning/killing. Ive killed my self numerous times spawning a prop inside the gas station, not on purpose or anything, it just happens. Please let me know.
(10-31-2012, 06:44 PM)SKitz Wrote: Are you sure it wasnt one of my props that were on ground level that maybe got throw around, or maybe when i prop killed myself with a chair trying to move my car. Because those are the only instances i can remember.

How can checking logs, be sufficient information to ban somebody for prop killing. There could be 800 weird or random accidental situations for someone dying due to prop spawning/killing. Ive killed my self numerous times spawning a prop inside the gas station, not on purpose or anything, it just happens. Please let me know.

Not when it happens often and props that propkill are normally used.
Credit goes to Jamie.
Alright, well can you show me the log. And why were you so specific on picking me out of probably a hundred kills/cdms/prop kills please.

I don't recall spawning many props either, did a couple advance dupes to.

Thank you, please respond.
[05:47:42] =|G4L|=SKitz (STEAM_0:1:29250063) Prop killed: master105 (STEAM_0:0:37717516) using models/props_c17/display_cooler01a.mdl

[05:47:42] =|G4L|=SKitz (STEAM_0:1:29250063) Prop killed: |SG| DJ Smaxx (STEAM_0:1:31963958) using models/props_c17/display_cooler01a.mdl

That is the prop which is used all the time to propkill. Mind explaining?
Credit goes to Jamie.
Not sure, I know I used it to move my car and forgot to delete it. But I know I didn't kill to people with it, like I said, when mass prop spamming happened I'm assuming it got knocked around. I've never prop killed, that's why I think this is so weird. Why would I prop kill if I have an ak/m4 all the time to.

I know on your side you think it seems fishy, I would to. But is there some dialog I've typed to show I was elsewhere on the map or something? Or could you check what time the prop spawned and what time the players died.
That was the ONLY prop you spawned. You spawned it and then after 1 second they died because of it. You are hiding something.
Credit goes to Jamie.
(11-01-2012, 03:44 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: That was the ONLY prop you spawned. You spawned it and then after 1 second they died because of it. You are hiding something.

Alright, this is to fishy.
I spawned a chair before that for sure to move my car.
Then I adv. Duped 1 or 2 things.

No one was even around when i prop pushed my car with it.

(I didnt delete it, because i binded z to zoom for a diff server and forgot)
Right. Find a better lie next time.

Denied.
Credit goes to Jamie.