Uma Thurman Ban Request
Player name: Uma Thurman

SteamID (if possible): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198014433372/ That is the best I can get.

Time in GMT:1:12

Summary: I started playing, saw Myaffliktion was on, we started printing as Corleones, saw two other players, they were Uma thurman and THYHOBBIT. So I saw them drive by our base (Just outside of Corleone spawn, the house down the road) and got defensive. They walked in and started shooting through the windows (No shouts of raid) Myaffliktion came down the road after looking at the killing wall past the lake. I requested help in the radio Myaffliktion came, saved me, killed them both. Then they both went Corleone, and started attacking us I then got to the forums requesting help (in the help section, forgive me if I misused) After that post, I began collecting screenshots.

Evidence: In "rp_evocity_v2d0011.jpg" you see Uma Thurman attacking base with shotgun and bombing it.
In "rp_evocity_v2d0008.jpg" You see Thurmans car as well as thurman attacking.
In "rp_evocity_v2d0006.jpg" you see the newly made corleone Thurman threatening to shoot me unless I I quote "im ordering u to suck or ill put u at gun point"
I believe Myaffliktion has more screenshots to come.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

In addition to Legend's screenshots, I have a few more.

In the first image, you can see Thurman attempting to kill me via punch.

In the second image, you can see Thurman's kill count on the scoreboard (Very high) and my score of 2 confirms the 2 kills Legend claimed I made to help him out.

Thurman violating NLR and breaking into the house.

Thurman and his sidekick THYHOBBIT having thrown a molotov at our front door.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

APPROVED.

Already had the 10k ban - I'll do 100k ban this time for them.