Unban request Tactical Razornl
Your name: Tactical Razornl

Your ban ID: ID: 15864

Banned by: Grub

Reason: Random raid

Involved: pItr M0nSt3rDeMoNiX, Tactical Razornl

Why we should unban you: First of all i am very sorry that this happend. I was driving around with my fellow cop when we came to this warehous, we asked if he could open up for a check. We just wanted to have a look if he didnt had anything illegal. He didnt want to let us in, so i thought maybe get a warrant, but the president didnt do anything. So i wanted to leave when my fellow cop started cracking the keypad. I didnt know what do to, so i just stood there. He entered and then i thought, that pItr started shooting, but in fact it was my collegue. So i got my gun out and started to ask if we could be "friends". As you can hear in the video he had made. I didn't want to kill him or that he needed to shoot us. I just wanted a friendly ending. I didn't shoot or anything.
The problem I have is simply that, You still walked in even though you needed a search warrant. You still tried to kill him even though you knew it was wrong.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Denied.

Ban time out

Players caught raiding without warrant/random raid.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub