Anybody playing LoL?
(10-24-2012, 04:17 PM)Tingfinder Wrote:
(10-23-2012, 09:55 PM)Kalastaja Wrote: Well I shall start the flame war now and throw this out there dota 2 is better because its more skill dependent and a lot harder also it started the whole gender as closing comments I will leave you this L2P buy dota

I don't know if you noticed, but this thread is about LoL. Don't get me wrong, i like Dota, but this thread is for League of Legends and right now you are dissing LoL players with your "L2P" crap. I don't think this thread is a place for you.

Hence why he deliberately said he is starting a flame war.

Something unnecessary and off-topic but still something he did. Perhaps somewhat in jest knowing Kala but meh.
Even though he wrote "HURR DURR FLAME STORM INCOMMING" it's still completely unrelated to LoL. Dota and LoL is different games.

By the way, Adman. You should totally try LoL. Or Dota. You decide. I'd suggest starting with LoL. It's quite easy in the early levels, but still fun and challenging. It might suit you! :-D

I might try them then. Tounge
(10-23-2012, 09:55 PM)Kalastaja Wrote: Well I shall start the flame war now and throw this out there dota 2 is better because its more skill dependent and a lot harder also it started the whole gender as closing comments I will leave you this L2P buy dota

I don't know if you noticed, but this thread is about LoL. Don't get me wrong, i like Dota, but this thread is for League of Legends and right now you are dissing LoL players with your "L2P" crap. I don't think this thread is a place for you.

so lets start by saying you are an idiot like half the population on fl ofc I diss LoL on a thread also I did notice it was about LoL would I be here if it would be about something else I even said I was here to intensionally start a flame war and you just continue commenting on it like you would want it so lets have it then I shall let you have the first turn as it seems the brain of yours is the size a a mouses testicle

(10-24-2012, 04:52 PM)Tingfinder Wrote: Even though he wrote "HURR DURR FLAME STORM INCOMMING" it's still completely unrelated to LoL. Dota and LoL is different games.

By the way, Adman. You should totally try LoL. Or Dota. You decide. I'd suggest starting with LoL. It's quite easy in the early levels, but still fun and challenging. It might suit you! :-D

And here we see your testicle brain working again no they are not so different games because to start they are in a gender where there has not been any kind of ''new stuff'' if nobody counts smite but because we count it in the only real thing that has evolved in this gender is the addition of one third person to the mix and actually now that I think back even that was done by monday night combat before smite so just to change my facts a bit but still there has not been serious changes to these games sense dota started the gender as a mod back at 2003

(10-24-2012, 04:57 PM)Adman Wrote: I might try them then. Tounge

start with HoN its the hardest and makes jumping to LoL or dota 2 easy
Strength doesn't come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
(10-24-2012, 09:30 AM)Infernaw Wrote: Please don't. Even though Dota 2 and LoL are in the same game-genre (MOBA), they're still different games with different pros and cons.
I hate this kind of discussion (HoN VS LoL VS Dota 2) just suck it up and play the game you think fits your preferences the most without judging others' game choices.

End of discussion.

Maybe they are different games but still dotA is the orginal one, When it was barely played anymore LoL came over and people didn't even know it was a ripoff, But please HoN is a direct copy of dotA exactly same game with different names at least LoL got something orginal.
The following 1 user Likes Mahti's post:
  • Kalastaja
(10-25-2012, 12:12 AM)Kalastaja Wrote:

so lets start by saying you are an idiot like half the population on fl ofc I diss LoL on a thread also I did notice it was about LoL would I be here if it would be about something else I even said I was here to intensionally start a flame war and you just continue commenting on it like you would want it so lets have it then I shall let you have the first turn as it seems the brain of yours is the size a a mouses testicle

(10-24-2012, 04:52 PM)Tingfinder Wrote: Even though he wrote "HURR DURR FLAME STORM INCOMMING" it's still completely unrelated to LoL. Dota and LoL is different games.

And here we see your testicle brain working again no they are not so different games because to start they are in a gender where there has not been any kind of ''new stuff'' if nobody counts smite but because we count it in the only real thing that has evolved in this gender is the addition of one third person to the mix and actually now that I think back even that was done by monday night combat before smite so just to change my facts a bit but still there has not been serious changes to these games sense dota started the gender as a mod back at 2003

(10-24-2012, 04:57 PM)Adman Wrote: I might try them then. Tounge

start with HoN its the hardest and makes jumping to LoL or dota 2 easy

I don't even feel like flaming on you. Plus i didn't understand half of that message because your grammar sucks harder than a cheap whore. Also, why so mad? You are tripping real bad because the tiny lil' thing i wrote. This thread was made for FL players who likes and plays LoL, not for dumb haters which only come to trashtalk the players and the game itself. Grow up. Also, you might want to put commas in your posts. That will make it easier for us that doesn't even like you, to make fun of you and your grammas. Peace out.

Removed- post in ENGLISH.
Strength doesn't come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
The following 1 user Likes Kalastaja's post:
  • Russkie
DotaHeart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96kwILL35ig
The following 1 user Likes Russkie's post:
  • Kalastaja
Removed: Do not provoke flamewars.
(10-25-2012, 04:37 PM)Kalastaja Wrote: No anteeksi saatananpalvoja että olen suomesta enkä tanskasta ja lisään tähän vielä että sinun aivosi ovat jäässä jos ''Even though he wrote "HURR DURR FLAME STORM INCOMMING" it's still completely unrelated to LoL. Dota and LoL is different games.'' tuon jälkeen sanot mulle että kasva kun tossa taas ei ole pointtia sanoin SELVÄSTI että aloitan sodan ja sinä vaan jatkat kun selvästi lopetin sinä et taida myöskään edes puhua kahta kieltä joten toivon syvästi että yrität ensikerralla. ps: ei kinosta laittaa pisteitä ja pilkkuja paikalleen kun koko päivän olen kirjottanu mittaus pöytäkirjoja ja tarkastus pöytäkirjoja joten teksti on mitä on.

So mature. You are talking sh*t about me in your own language. You are a f*cking joke. GTFO this thread.