Anybody playing LoL?
Level 30, EU Nordic & East.

Name is Wolfkat.

Fav Champs: Orianna, Lux, and Katarina.
Well I shall start the flame war now and throw this out there dota 2 is better because its more skill dependent and a lot harder also it started the whole gender as closing comments I will leave you this L2P buy dota
Strength doesn't come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
Level 30
Region: NA
Name: Dunes Dispar
Favourite champions: Swain, Ahri, Diana, Cho'Gath
Feel free to add me!
(10-23-2012, 09:55 PM)Kalastaja Wrote: Well I shall start the flame war now and throw this out there dota 2 is better because its more skill dependent and a lot harder also it started the whole gender as closing comments I will leave you this L2P buy dota

GTFO</3 haven't the forums suffered enough flame wars? SHADDAP XD
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(10-23-2012, 10:06 PM)Infernaw Wrote:
(10-23-2012, 09:55 PM)Kalastaja Wrote: Well I shall start the flame war now and throw this out there dota 2 is better because its more skill dependent and a lot harder also it started the whole gender as closing comments I will leave you this L2P buy dota

GTFO</3 haven't the forums suffered enough flame wars? SHADDAP XD

nope I iz gonna give them that flame war as i already promised
Strength doesn't come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
(10-23-2012, 10:10 PM)Kalastaja Wrote: nope I iz gonna give them that flame war as i already promised

Please don't. Even though Dota 2 and LoL are in the same game-genre (MOBA), they're still different games with different pros and cons.
I hate this kind of discussion (HoN VS LoL VS Dota 2) just suck it up and play the game you think fits your preferences the most without judging others' game choices.

End of discussion.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
I've never played any of those types of games, should I give them a try?
(10-24-2012, 03:42 PM)Adman Wrote: I've never played any of those types of games, should I give them a try?

Yes highly recommended Cheese

(10-24-2012, 09:30 AM)Infernaw Wrote:
(10-23-2012, 10:10 PM)Kalastaja Wrote: nope I iz gonna give them that flame war as i already promised

Please don't. Even though Dota 2 and LoL are in the same game-genre (MOBA), they're still different games with different pros and cons.
I hate this kind of discussion (HoN VS LoL VS Dota 2) just suck it up and play the game you think fits your preferences the most without judging others' game choices.

End of discussion.

actually very good point you have there and as you said end of discussion all tho as closing comments to all you league noobz get Heart dota 2 Heart and then L2P
Level 2 like a pro, 0Maverick.

I don't know if you noticed, but this thread is about LoL. Don't get me wrong, i like Dota, but this thread is for League of Legends and right now you are dissing LoL players with your "L2P" crap. I don't think this thread is a place for you.