Upcoming event.
Just saw on the beta that the dupes have carried over. Hopefully this remains for 13's actual release too.
Name: Doctor_Enzyme
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:31154034

Hours: 443
RP points: 4
Position: Security Guard or chef
Why do you want to join: I'd love to join a proper passive RP, and i'd be honored if I could join the RP of yours Smile It looks great
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Name: Equalizer
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40601685
Hours: 1266 Hours
RP points: 39
Position: Waiter (My Donator status expires in 10 Days from now, so I hope it'll last untill this event.)
Why do you want to join:

I've always been interested in Restaurant/Hotel Roleplays, I've done quite a bunch my self, however I have never managed to pull it off as I wanted it to be..

Since I know how you quite well and how you react to minges, I would simply LOVE to do a couple hours of serious-non-interupted Roleplay with you and a bunch of well picked, experienced roleplayers.

I also feel like this would be a good place for a reunion.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(10-24-2012, 07:28 PM)Baseplate Wrote: Name: Equalizer
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40601685
Hours: 1266 Hours
RP points: 39
Position: Waiter (My Donator status expires in 10 Days from now, so I hope it'll last untill this event.)
Why do you want to join:

I've always been interested in Restaurant/Hotel Roleplays, I've done quite a bunch my self, however I have never managed to pull it off as I wanted it to be..

Since I know how you quite well and how you react to minges, I would simply LOVE to do a couple hours of serious-non-interupted Roleplay with you and a bunch of well picked, experienced roleplayers.

I also feel like this would be a good place for a reunion.

Hurrdurr I left I no pley on server enymorrrr dis relley is last gudby :C
The following 5 users Like Biowulf's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington, Fultz, Grub, WorldWideCoffee, Flux