Unban requiest LORDofGNIE
Exclamation 
Your name: LORDofGNIE

Your ban ID: 3005

Banned by: [FL] Andreas

Reason: RDM

Involved: I don't remember

Why we should unban you: Because i'm a new men !
Hello my friends, i'm here to make a request, i was ban 1 years ago, for RDM, now i present my apologie and i want do a come back on your faboulous server, that why i do this requiest, can be unban? Just because 1 year is a really good sentence and i'm a good guy i've change !

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:43772016
Any reply ?
Andreas got demoted from admin.... And i dont see why he should ban you for 1 year!?!?! How many you even RDMed then?
Right, let's not forget abusing glitches and random tranqing in the past. How many new players afford tranq guns? None really, they're more focused on getting their first decent car. Also, how would you know about or even miss our server if you were that new?

Aaaand last, but not least - the first thing shown to you when you connected to our servers was the list of rules.
Another Permed Account Found

STEAM_0:0:43772016 (this request)
STEAM_0:0:16537678 (other steamid)
i took drugs and drunk vodka, i couldn't control my self, i was a dangerous men, now i stopped to do that i past 6 month and 2 weeks ans 5 days without any alcool.
Now i can keep control and stay calm. Please i loved your server i spend so many time on it, i want to spend more and more time to random kill every one ... No it's a joke.
Serouisly i just want to play just a little time again on you server, if i brake the rule ... Againt you can ban me one more time for life and i will kill my self.
i cant stop crying each time i want to play gmod !!!!
i played darkrp after i was banned and i realised that fearless is the only decent server to rp !
Please forgive me my friends !
not comments about the fact of you having 2 perm banned accounts?
(10-26-2012, 11:41 PM)LORDofGNIE Wrote: i took drugs and drunk vodka, i couldn't control my self, i was a dangerous men, now i stopped to do that i past 6 month and 2 weeks ans 5 days without any alcool.
Now i can keep control and stay calm. Please i loved your server i spend so many time on it, i want to spend more and more time to random kill every one ... No it's a joke.
Serouisly i just want to play just a little time again on you server, if i brake the rule ... Againt you can ban me one more time for life and i will kill my self.
i cant stop crying each time i want to play gmod !!!!
i played darkrp after i was banned and i realised that fearless is the only decent server to rp !
Please forgive me my friends !

What the f... Closed, denied: lying attention whore with multiple accounts.