Unban Request Avsmugen
Your name: Avsmugen

Your ban ID: 15854

Banned by: [FL] Grub (Through ban request: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=19574)

Reason: Sleeping at unconventional places and NLR.

Involved: Just me, even though two rebels also got banned from the same ban request due to stepping on me when I was sleeping. However I do not feel as if they are relevant in this unban request.

Why we should unban you: I feel that this is taken out of context, I wasn't just randomly sleeping around (pardon the pun.) I begged and pleaded to the doctor to sell me sleeping pills(nitrazepam), claiming that I needed something strong to block out my night terrors about monster fish and various other food related monsters. After I recieved my pills I told the doctor that I had to test them right away, and that I would demand my money back if they did not work. They did work however, as you can see by the /me s I did. (**John Avsmugen sleeps comfortably**) Not visible in the video however.

Regarding the NLR part I also got in my ban I can only assume that I got it from being seen in the video somewhat going the same direction where I had been jumped on, however I kept on going in that direction and did not stay at the doctor's kiosk. Unless I got that part for still rping about my night terrors and how well my sleeping pills worked. I am not sure if my personality is allowed to stay after I die or not.

I hope this misunderstanding can be cleared out, thank you for your time.
First.. You slid off the roof at 14seconds. This tells me you propclimbed up there. Another note is I doubt you did any /me's because you slid off the roof.. In fact for prop climbing to the top of the roofs I should increase your ban. Enlighten me on how you think you did nothing wrong. Plus you right near the area you died at.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The roof is easily accessible without propclimbing. You can get there by going stoplight->tree->marquess. The "/me"s should be visible in the logs, and how would sliding off the roof prevent me from doing "/me"s?

And I already explained the part about me being near the area I died at. Just because I died there doesn't mean I can't go past that place. When you see me running near the area I died at I went on to the nexus. I did not interact at all with any of the people around the place after I died.

I just don't see how me sleeping there could ruin anyone's RP experience.
(10-20-2012, 11:38 PM)Avsmugen Wrote: The roof is easily accessible without propclimbing. You can get there by going stoplight->tree->marquess.

Thats propclimbing... Plus you aren't allowed on the roofs.
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I'd rather call that parkouring but whatever. My point is the rules are there for a reason and that is to prevent people from ruining the game for others. That's the core standpoint in my unban request. I do not feel that I can possibly have ruined someone else's experience.

If I had abused it in some way, like spawning contra or shooting people, I would agree that a ban is deserved but this was part of a roleplay. I was being semi-serious on a semi-serious server.
8. Don't try to get on rooftops and don't build on them either.

Look. You just admitted to this. Another note is "Sleeping" everywhere isn't exactly roleplay.. Plus you slid off the roof almost dive bombing those people... You know exactly what you did.
Closed and denied.