My Unban request
Your name: Mystic Nupple

Your ban ID: 16511

Banned by: Ruxandra

Reason: Heavily modifying a vehicle causing lag, still buildign it inspite an admin denying.

Involved: Me and sort of Stillalive

Why we should unban you: I got banned so fast couldnt even explain. I have had that dupe a while and admins used to weld it to the truck for me but stillalive didnt because he thought it would count as rulebreaking if he did, which I accept. I was always told its allowed for me to use that dupe if its unwelded and have driven in front of many admins with it. I thought Stillalive just thought it was a rulebreak if it was welded. If it was a rulebreak to drive it overall he should have told me and i would have deleted it stright away. As for the lag I wasnt lagging so I had no idea. Simple missunderstanding between me and Stillalive, im sure he can back me up on this I wouldnt have driven it if I knew it was a rulebreak.
Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
You would have known perfectly if you have read the Vehicle rule #5 (Do not modify cars without prior admin approval.) Inspite StillAlive not allowing you to do it, you did it anyway which got you to the ban.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I told you that I couldn't weld it for you due to the simple fact that it's not allowed.
That you were going to drive in it anyways unwelded is just not a very good idea. You should've thought about that before doing it..

It can't be true that I have to cut it out and say "Oh, and don't drive in it either".
(11-01-2012, 03:09 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: You would have known perfectly if you have read the Vehicle rule #5 (Do not modify cars without prior admin approval.) Inspite StillAlive not allowing you to do it, you did it anyway which got you to the ban.

I didnt realise the whole thing was banned though, I thought just the weld wasnt allowed. I wasnt told no you definately cant use it even with no weld so I was confused, would have deleted straight away if either admin had told me.

(11-01-2012, 03:56 PM)StillAlive Wrote: I told you that I couldn't weld it for you due to the simple fact that it's not allowed.
That you were going to drive in it anyways unwelded is just not a very good idea. You should've thought about that before doing it..

It can't be true that I have to cut it out and say "Oh, and don't drive in it either".

But before admins have said its ok to drive it unwelded, but they cant actually modify the vehicle themselves (aka with the weld) so its super confusing when I get mixed messages. Ive done it a few times with various admins and havent got banned, they let me keep it resting on top.
Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
I can imagine Mystic Nipple's confusion. I see more people driving the Tides Truck with luggage inside it.

I vote for an unban, and leave it as warning.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I believe you didn't break the rules on purpose, of course. It's just when I already told you not to..

Anyhow, also voting for an unban. You're a good RP'er so it would be a shame not to have you around Wink
Fine. I'll give you the benefit of doubt. Next time ask clearly when you are unsure about something, it avoids awkward situations like this.

Approved.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.