fgdoume - Prop-minging

Floribust - Prop-minging.

SteamID:

fgdoume - STEAM_0:0:53984161

Floribust - STEAM_0:1:39512359

Time in GMT: 14.00

Server: rp_EvoCity_v33x

Summary:

I join the server to be met with two players who are in clear violation of about every prop rule we have.
Spamming them, spawning them randomly, prop-blocking and prop-pushing players too.

Evidence:

Video is in the process of being uploaded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNopCYqPDww
Recorded and edited addendum to this Ban Request.

Excuse the bad quality, but this would have taken hours to upload if I rendered it in another format.

http://youtu.be/KFnDOxAgdyg
I can confirm all this. I was on, it was absolutely horrible!
Thanks for the additions guys, especially Zero. Nice video there.

I know my quality isn't the best, I only just realised I haven't been playing on 1920x1080 so future videos should be better.

On full screen with 720p enabled you can easily make out fgdoume and now and again Floribust becomes visible.
(10-20-2012, 03:43 PM)Adman Wrote: Thanks for the additions guys, especially Zero. Nice video there.

I know my quality isn't the best, I only just realised I haven't been playing on 1920x1080 so future videos should be better.

On full screen with 720p enabled you can easily make out fgdoume and now and again Floribust becomes visible.

For some reason I can't view your video, it's "private". YouTube just HAD to remove the "Not listed" option, I had to make my own video public so people could see it besides me.
Odd, I shall try and change it. I thought that by posting the link it would work. (Maybe auto-embedding has something to do with this.)

I have changed it to 'Unlisted'.

Does it work?
Video is currently private. Please fix this.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
It should be fixed now.
Approved.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub