Ban Request: [PLF] ^4H^2E^7A^3D ^9S^8H^5O^5T
Exclamation 
Name of player: [PLF] ^4H^2E^7A^3D ^9S^8H^5O^5T

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20988164

Time in GMT: From approximately: 16:45 UTC - 17:15 UTC

Server: rp_EvoCity_v33x

Summary: Unfortunately, It has come to the point when I need to post a ban request about this issue. The ban request being discussed here is about the following player: [PLF] ^4H^2E^7A^3D ^9S^8H^5O^5T. During the specified times this player was insulting others by using the word 'fagg ot' or similar which is shown in the screen shots, such as 'fagt' This to me and others on the server implies the original word stated! As well as that, there were reports and quoted him self, that he was admin impersonating. After warning the player about using fowl language, he continued to 'troll' and insult other players.

Evidence: The evidence is as follows: Unfortunately, the screenshots don't run in a chronological order. Some screen shots I took seem to be 'errored' with: The item doesn't exist.

This screenshot shows highlighted that the player has called someone an insulting word 'fegot' and also 7 lines up from the highlighted line is by the same person, admin impersonation.

In this screen shot, the highlighted texts shows the accused player of, again, calling someone 'fagt'

In this screenshot, the highlighted text shows the accused player of, again, calling someone 'fagt'!

In this image, the accused player is calling someone, yet again 'fagt'

In this screenshot, the accused player is in fact insulting me, as well as others. He is using the word 'fagt' again!

I hope I can help this server with the request,
Thanks in advance.
NycDude66 - Luke
Regards,
aviator
Ban request approved.