Memories from v2p
Well I made this duplication over year ago when v2p still exsisted, I realized few weeks back that episode 2 is now enabled in v33x finally (Was about time) So I fitted this dupe to v33x it was orginally located at camping site in v2p, This dupe was still on progress but I still love it.
[Image: 612442BA167D64A54870A4CFE177A00DDC9F3657]
I like it , i am waiting for the next photo Smile
This map needs to come back....
The following 7 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Prosto, Sommer, Red Orchestra, Bigtoe[AP2S1], Nadrickk, Infernaw, Spartanjunior
Ahh man I am really liking that.

v2p looks so good, I cannot believe I have never played it.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Red Orchestra
I saw a thread a while back, 'Once week of v2p'. I saw a video of the map. It looks good and seems to have much more RP options than v33x. I was wondering should v2p be reconsidered as a FL map? Your dupe looks fantastic, shame you can't use it on the original map. Would be good to see it in its 'home' environment.
Regards,
aviator
That's a really sweet dupe Mahti.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

I really want that map back, played it once, not FL though, but it is just amazing, and it would be fantastic if FL would have the map on one of the servers again.

Let's just face it anyway, good ol' days are just good ol' days.
Lets take the CSS server away, and put v2p on it, noone plays on CSS server anyways
(10-19-2012, 07:49 AM)Bluerider Wrote: Lets take the CSS server away, and put v2p on it, noone plays on CSS server anyways

I do. And I like it. I just hope more FL people start playing it as well when I ask on steam

-edit

And as far I know, a CSS server is really cheap. compared to a Gmod RP server what needs alot better server to host it.

u can host a CSS server on cheap PC's and u can still play with 16-32 man in it without a problem

don't even try this on a gmod RP{ server cause of the
Gamemode is huge etc.
i whnt to pley dz pelz.