Ban request on Tiwer
Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?) FL:RP Tiwer

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?) STEAM_0:0:31574377

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?)

Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) V33X

Summary: (What happened?) Well, somehow, Tiwer found out that a person inside our shop and contraband. An unemployed person, who was helping guard our shop, had placed a little contra inside our shop. Neither me, or the other gundealer, who was with me, had any contraband. So, after calling the cops on us (still don't know how he found out we had contra), he changes job from rebel to HSS, and writes in OOC chat: Contras at EverythingShop. He then proceeded to attack us.

Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get) [Image: dgtl5i.jpg]

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?) Around 17:25, Moscow time. (GMT+4)
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(10-18-2012, 01:33 PM)Verenikin Wrote: Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?) FL:RP Tiwer

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?) STEAM_0:0:31574377

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?)

Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) V33X

Summary: (What happened?) Well, somehow, Tiwer found out that a person inside our shop and contraband. An unemployed person, who was helping guard our shop, had placed a little contra inside our shop. Neither me, or the other gundealer, who was with me, had any contraband. So, after calling the cops on us (still don't know how he found out we had contra), he changes job from rebel to HSS, and writes in OOC chat: Contras at EverythingShop. He then proceeded to attack us.

Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get) [Image: dgtl5i.jpg]

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?) Around 17:25, Moscow time. (GMT+4)

And he's a donator that minges...
I was the guard on duty, he was heckling us along with another rebel minge that couldn't speak English. As soon as he reported the store as having contraband, he switched jobs to SS and started assaulting us along with his cop buddies.
Approved.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub