Ban Request on The FpS Ninja
Steam name:The FpS Ninja

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:1296598

Reason: Propblocking nexus Jail

When:About 2 minutes before this post.

Why:I recall the president saying to free all the prisoners when this officer said pay and i'll let you go and what I believed to be the exit was a propblock of a fence.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...reenshots/

P.S. Whilst I was getting his steam ID I came back on and saw the other prisoner that payed to get out dead on the ground and the fence gone so that could've been a propkill but likely accidental.
Please fix the image.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
There you go...
Yeah and this was when everyone was starting to leave.
The picture doesn't show the name tag so I can't properly apply the ban.. Do you have anymore screenshots?
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(10-18-2012, 07:08 PM)Grub Wrote: The picture doesn't show the name tag so I can't properly apply the ban.. Do you have anymore screenshots?

Unfortunatly not, I was too busy getting his Steam ID so this is all I have to back me up ATM.
I'll give 24 hours on this. Hopefully someone is willing to post sufficient evidence.
Denied. Insufficient evidence.