I suddenly lagged out.
Your name: (Steam friends name) [FL:RP] Alejandro

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
[FL] Zzzzap
Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)
Taking ignited props into other people, Attempted CDM
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
Satanic Monster Cow
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
I derserve the ignited props thing, but the CDM was not my fault, you can ask Satanic i i took a taxi that was unlocked, and i lagged out completely, next thing i see is me crashed into a contraband prop where there is a person behind, so i it wasn't my fault, i would never CDM a person, ever.
Both toast and I saw you purposely aiming for a pedestrain.

You usually behave like a nice player when Im on, now when Toast and I were undercover you went full minge mode, its really dissapointing to see..
I wasn't really expecting this from you.

And to be honest, I just don't believe your "lag out" story.
I was acting stupid with the props yesterday, but i did not try to CDM anyone. I never behave like that, ever. I don't know why I did what I did yesterday, I'm really sorry. But I never tried to CDM Him, it may have looked like it, but I didn't.
I really hope you can accept my apology, but please, please! Take the CDM off, I never tried!

Alejandro.
I'm not buying it. You killed people with ignited props, why wouldn't you CDM aswell? It wasn't a lag out you directly turned left to hit the pedestrain.
Theres nothing to be discussed here, ban was justified.