The Evocity crisis...
On a warm summers day and the Nuclear Power Plant working hard.

Matthew Gallagher and his Rebel friends decide to move into the city and rent some apartments... When suddenly the Rebel Leader decides to Raid the nexus Nuclear Power Plant.

As they move to get ready the Commander of the Police department strolls into our room and overhears us talking about the plan and radio's in SS...
Later the SS get to the Apartments "This is the Special Service down on the ground" one of them kicks down the door to get a bullet to the head,Matthew takes his UMP45 and runs out the door and sprays down the Commander, with the HSS standing there reloading Matthew yells "Drop the gun!" The HSS drops his gun and the other Rebels get a rope and tie him...

They move towards the Nexus Garage door... But it's locked so one of the rebels takes out a Lockpick to open the door,Matthew says " I've got your back" whilst the rebel gets the door open.

They move in towards the Nuclear Power Plant with a man there he said "We need to get everyone out the city the power plant is overheating"

The rebel leader shows no reaction and gets the HSS and all the rebels to carry on.As they get closer they can smell the poisonous radiation diffusing around the room slowly as the plant overheats they make a quick reaction to stop the plant fom overheating,But then the president comes down realising rebels are there,he makes a dash for it but the Rebel Leader takes out the secondary from the HSS and shoots the president in his leg during his escape.Then sends the rebels to get him back to the Nuclear Plant.

Matthew and another rebel go into the room with the Nuclear plant with the president but the Rebel Leader get's confused and presses the button to close the door stopping the radiaton from spreading into the city...

Matthew and the other rebel are stuck inside the room with the president...
They're bodies start to deform and turn into mutant like beings the leader and the rest of the rebels wathc as Matthew and the other rebel die in vain.

After that the engineer of the plant stops the radiation but it's too late Matthew had changed into something inhuman the leader of the rebels decide that Matthew should be put out of his misery as what used to be Matthew tries to smash the glass containing him the leader takes out the gun and pulls the trigger... The rebels had saved the city from a evil president and the rebel leader took the place of president.
So this is the story you've been taking about?
You made it great!
I like the fact that its based purely on in-game RP experience
Nicely done!
So this is the story you've been taking about?
You made it great!
Nicely done!
------------------------------------------
This RP happened with [FL] Vauld as the rebel leader.
(10-17-2012, 04:16 PM)MattyG56 Wrote: So this is the story you've been taking about?
You made it great!
Nicely done!
------------------------------------------
This RP happened with [FL] Vauld as the rebel leader.

I remember this!

I was the person who made/ operating the Power Plant. That was fun RP!
It is a good first effort.

I like the story a lot, the only thing is perhaps the general flow and description. I feel it is a little basic and too disjointed. However, making it sound flowing is hard to do.

I can see you've put a lot of effort in and it has come out well.