Unban request from benthornton2009: I was banned for roll playing
Video 
Ban ID: 15696
Name: benthornton2009
Reason: randomtazing/arrest, attempted RDM
Banned by: [FL] Termin

I Got banned with video evidence...but you can't hear what The video recording guy was saying...he threatened to blow my head off and then I arrested him...When other cops tried to bust him out...I said I was getting angry...I then acted like a rougue cop...all through roll play and went baserk. I think I got banned unfairly as it was all through roll play and "Jamie" threatened me first!
The main reason you were banned is due to your random tazing in the jail and the attempt to kill him.
I was going to leave you to have your current ban, but it seems you continue to lie and cover up stuff when It has all been caught on tape.

I hope you realize lying doesn't get you no where when people like me record the truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgn3ptocxcQ
(10-15-2012, 10:50 PM)Termin Wrote: The main reason you were banned is due to your random tazing in the jail and the attempt to kill him.
i ONLY TAZED HIm cos he threatened me then I acted like a rougue cop
On the original video...U have no proof that Jamie wasn't threatening me because he mysteriously cut off the sound of his own voice...The cop didn't think the arrest was fair because he did not hear Jamie Threaten me... I tried to kill them in the act of role play because I was acting as a rogue cop...And I said that...which has been mysteriously cropped out....I think 3 days was an unfair ban, especially if nothing happened to Jamie for threatening me!
(10-16-2012, 05:58 PM)benthornton2009 Wrote: On the original video...U have no proof that Jamie wasn't threatening me because he mysteriously cut off the sound of his own voice...The cop didn't think the arrest was fair because he did not hear Jamie Threaten me... I tried to kill them in the act of role play because I was acting as a rogue cop...And I said that...which has been mysteriously cropped out....I think 3 days was an unfair ban, especially if nothing happened to Jamie for threatening me!

My fraps didn't record my voice at the time.

It shows in the video that I telling you what happened and you said yourself "Oh, I thought you were threatening me"

I didn't start recording you threatening to blow the paramedics face off, I heard you say it, So I decided to record since I knew this would turn bad.
He threatened you in jail, behind bars so you tazed him? And being a rogue cop and RDMing is against the rules.

Edit: Also you trying to pay for your ban request to be removed, you must have known you were guilty. I see no reason to revoke the ban.
Denied.