Ban reqeust, Rdm
Name of player:Sylux and Flaminator
SteamID:
Time in GMT: (When did it happen?)Today. around 6pm

Server: v33x

Summary: So i was looking around, in my car, and they stole it, Drove it into there base, And killed me , SO i re spawned as a black market dealer, But that's close to there base, So i was standing in the window, watching them because they were doing this for a while, and they shot me.
Then they proceeded to kill me many times IN SPAWN! But also there's this guy, Jemo who prop-climbed a ramp into there base, o i told them and showed them it, they blamed me and killed me. Then they threatened bans for propclimbing.

Evidence: I don't have any, as i ragequitted.
No Evidence - No chances to get them banned.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:42460722&b=1]
"Use the force, harry." -Gandalf
Basicly you was propclimbing and saying sexism words about us , I have evidence and I´m posting it now.
First we didnt stole your car, 2nd We didnt RDM you just shot me in the face ( So i'm allowed to kill you ).Then you said I'm spawned in your base ( Our base is at Big bill hell's ) You propclimbed Over the walls to get in because BMD do not spawn in Big bill hells ( Car Shop )

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

(10-15-2012, 07:42 AM)Mr Chair Wrote: so i told them and showed them it, they blamed me and killed me. Then they threatened bans for propclimbing.

I was there if i'm right, Lemme copy and paste a rule for you, in case you didn't know:

10. If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands.

Well, you didn't take the situation in own hands but, why didn't you take screenshots? Instead of standing on the prop itself.
Denied - no evidence.