Unban Request (perm) | Double accounts
Your name: (Steam friends name) Cownipples

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 15654

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) Temar

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) Well, I am not really sure why I am banned, but my ban says "Multiple accounts, Avoiding Perm"

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) Only me I guess.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) Well, the ban stated that I have multiple accounts, and that I am using this to avoid a perm ban.
First of all, this is the ONLY account that I have made on Steam.
Second of all, could you please say what other steam-account that got permed? Really confused now.

EDIT 1: I also see that there are three other accounts that have been banned for the same reason, at the same time. I think that there are some faults in your ban-system.

EDIT 2: I talked to a guy on steam and told about my ban, and he asked if I shared the same IP adress with someone who is permed, and that I actually do. I share it with my brother speedboy[NoR] who got banned for abusing a glitch or something.
So if you find other steam-accounts that share the same IP adress as the steam-account that got permed, I understand why you accused me for double-accounting.

EDIT 3: Hahahahha, this is actually quite funny. My brother, you see, is the reason for why [FL:RP]Thornix[Nor] and Vengeance got banned aswell. [FL:RP]Thornix[Nor] has been playing fearless in our house, and speedboy[NoR] went to Vengeance's house and played there. That's why we all got accused for double-accounting. Dying of laughter here!
I just want to say that next time you accuse someone for double accounting because you found the same IP, maybe you should consider that he/she might have siblings that also play Fearless.
Ok ill go with what you have said and approve yours, ill unban all exept speedboy ofc