Unban Request - Bigtoe
Your name:Bigtoe[AP2S1]

Your ban ID:15649

Banned by:[FL] Holdem

Reason: [/b]Fail RP. Making a huge guillotine in a public place, randomly executing people + random hostaging. Also building a doomfort.

Involved: Disabled Angel, Verzyn, Holdem, Bigtoe, and a few people that I couldn't remember.

Why we should unban you: Well first of all, I was banned for spawning a guillotine in public, when it was on our front lawn. Next it wasn't huge, It was about the size that one person could squeeze into it. We didn't execute anybody with the guillotine, we used it as a creative idle threat for the cops to go away and leave us alone, we thought that it we used something creative then the cops would actually RP it instead of just shooting us, that's why we created a guillotine. We didn't random hostage anybody, we hostaged the paramedic because he kept trespassing into our house and I wasn't involved in the hostaging of a doctor. The doomfort was right as I realised that the barriers were a bit doomforty after I got banned.
And another thing is that I got banned for a month while the others got banned for a 3 days, And I believe that's basically judging someone off their previous bans, which is kind of discrimination in my opinion, as I did wipe a clean leaf after I was banned so many times from v33x. I like to contribute RP to the FL Community and I like to do it in creative ways. I never thought I would get banned, I didn't believe I was doing anything wrong.
Your front lawn = Public. It was not fenced off or anything, therefore anyone could walk up to it. You tried to execute people, a doctor and a Paramedic. You also made a doomfort and because it's your 9th ban you got a 1 month ban.

No unban will be made by me.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
1) Guillotine, whatever you had in mind with it, it's still public building.
2) Just provoking cops for your own amusement with not exactly realistic RP - I mean who puts up guillotines just to annoy others.
3) Instead of hostaging the paramedic, why not either lock your doors, close off your property and report him to the president?
4) Doomfort, nothing to argue about there.

(10-14-2012, 05:39 PM)Bigtoe[AP2S1] Wrote: I believe that's basically judging someone off their previous bans, which is kind of discrimination in my opinion
Take that up with every legal system in the world.
We weren't trying to annoy others, we were trying to make a creativeRP, so that the cops might take interest instead of actually storming the building and shooting everything inside, I wasn't the one that made the choice to hostage the paramedic, that was the don. We didn't provoke the cops in that way, we were equipping guns and one of the cops nearby saw us, and rquested backup, that's how this whole situation started. I had made the guillotine dupe on the build server and was placing it down out there to show Disabled Angel and some others, then the cop saw our guns and drove off with his sirens activated, alarming us, therefore we decided to see how the guillotine would be used in a hostage RP situation and when we tried, we got banned.

We did take closing off the walls into consideration but none of us had any dupes and before we could build anything the cops arrived and the whole thing happened.
When we did lock our doors, the paramedic just lingered outside our home, and we were afraid he would hear our contra so we opened our doors and tried to get him to go away but he ran inside and that's when the Don decided to get him hostage.
The doomfort part, yes, The barriers were kind off Doomforting but since I explained everything about the other reasons I don't think a month ban is fair. I agree that it should be longer than the others because it's my ninth ban but not a month more
(10-14-2012, 06:32 PM)Bigtoe[AP2S1] Wrote: therefore we decided to see how the guillotine would be used in a hostage RP situation and when we tried, we got banned

The guillotine was there for well over 10 minutes. First you tried to execute the paramedic, then had a shootout with police. After that you hostaged a doctor that was just casually walking by and decided to execute him too on the guillotine.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The choice to hostage the paramedic and the doctor wasn't my choice as I stated before, I was following my Don's orders. The Don decided to do these things, and the gilloutine was part of his plans. Alright, the Gilloutine was made by me. And I helped in a part of this. But I was only following orders. I wasn't even involved in the hostaging of the doctor, I can't even see the default skin.
You still took part in the RP and made a doomfort inside the villa, which was built by you.
Alright, The doomfort was built by me, but the RP and the doomfort aren't a major offence. That deserves a whole month. Alright I need a ban to show me what I did wrong, but a whole month, to me, doesn't seem like a suspension that was fitting for the offences commited, I'm not an admin or anything, But I've seen people get banned for a month for mass prop-killing and intentional CDM and RDM. But at least I was using the guillitine to try and improve the RP that I was taking part in. Maybe I didn't help it in a realistic fashion. But at least I tried to improve it.

[Image: mxonayi.png]
8 priors on file, we're looking at 2 weeks minimum, but I'll leave it up to Holdem to decide whether this will be shortened or not.
Ban shortened to half of what it was. You will be unbanned the 28th of October, therefore you will have served a 2 week ban.