Verzyn's Unban request
[b]Your name: Verzyn

[b]Your ban ID: 15651

[b]Banned by:Holdem

[b]Reason: Fail RP. Making a huge guillotine in a public place, randomly executing people + random hostaging.

[b]Involved: Bigtoe[AP2S1], ---pItr and {BFP} Mr.WolfeyMan, DisabledAngel

[b]Why we should unban you: Firstly we did not create a "massive" guillotine in public, it was on our garden. Secondly nobody was killed using it. It was placed as an RP threat to the cops so they would leave us alone. We didn't randomly hostage anyone, we hostaged one paramedic because he was trespassing on our property, this was also going to be a threat towards the cops. The doom for is ridiculous, just as the props were created they were going to be removed as we realised the mistake. I don't believe that anyone one of us should be banned. I am a new player to the fearless community therefore meaning I obviously need to learn how to role play. My friends are teaching my what I can and can't do and also how to go about a situation, I felt that we were not failing RP. Also i read all the laws and i do not believe I have broken one.
Your garden is next to the road and anyone could walk up to it, therefore, public. It's Fail RP and I will not issue an unban.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(10-14-2012, 06:20 PM)Holdem Wrote: Your garden is next to the road and anyone could walk up to it, therefore, public. It's Fail RP and I will not issue an unban.

Please explain how I have failed RP
Building a guillotine to annoy cops is FailRP already, not to mention all the following events to it. Nothing to really talk about there.
(10-14-2012, 06:41 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Building a guillotine to annoy cops is FailRP already, not to mention all the following events to it. Nothing to really talk about there.

Shouldn't I have received a warning for a failed RP? Could I add I did not build a Guillotine. I did not make the prop. The RP was meant to be new and creative, obviously it has failed that why we are here. The paramedic ran off braking fearRP, that's why he was made hostage!
(10-14-2012, 06:44 PM)Verzyn Wrote: Shouldn't I have received a warning for a failed RP?

You broke the rules, therefore got punished. In real life murderers don't get a "Warning" if it's their first time.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(10-15-2012, 08:44 PM)Holdem Wrote:
(10-14-2012, 06:44 PM)Verzyn Wrote: Shouldn't I have received a warning for a failed RP?

You broke the rules, therefore got punished. In real life murderers don't get a "Warning" if it's their first time.

Check the logs, did I personally murder anyone, did I tell anyone to kill another player? NO. So stop accusing me for standing watching the Don and another create a guillotine. I admit I pointed a gun at the hostage and I understand it was unnecessary so i will take ban for that but a 3 day ban for something that small. I was copying my fellow Corleone when aiming the gun because I believe we were role playing. I have already stated i'm new so i'm still trying to understand when a gun is allowed in a situation. This ban has really annoyed my as I feel it was unfair as I was a minor participant in the events.

Please read the whole post.

Thank you.
Ban will be over today. Closed and moved to denied.