Unban Request Disabled Angel
Your name: Disabled Angel

[b]Your ban ID: 15648

[b]Banned by: Holdem

[b]Reason
: Fail RP. Making a huge guillotine in a public place, randomly executing people + random hostaging.

[b]Involved: Verzyn, Bigtoe[AP2S1], ---pItr and {BFP} Mr.WolfeyMan

[b]Why we should unban you: The reason we decided to hostage the paramedic and the doctor was because cops came after us so we threatened to execute them unless the cops backed off it was more an idle/creative rp threat we tried to get a hostage to stand on it so we could threaten the goverment to stay away. We only executed one hostage as he broke fearrp and didn't abide by what we said with guns pointed at him (the doctor). . P.S ---pItr and {BFP} Mr.WolfeyMan weren't involved Holdem demoted them as I suspect he assumed they were part of it.

This is simply ridiculous as if Holdem had messaged us and inquired about what we had done then we could of straightened the whole mess out, or even given us a warning to stop and given us a fresh plate it could of been so much more civilized
No unban will be made by me, I believe my decision was correct.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(10-14-2012, 06:18 PM)Holdem Wrote: No unban will be made by me, I believe my decision was correct.

To think I was going to donating again but thats not going to happen anymore. On the other hand at least unban --pItr and {BFP} Mr.WolfeyMan they were completely innocent, I don't see how you can possibly see them as responsible for any rule breaking. To be honest this is a case of admin abuse had it been Adman or another popular member you would of given them some kind of chance. If you had simply told us we had done something you saw to be wrong we would of stopped immediately. I am simply disgraced to see Bigtoe's month ban along with two innocent people being banned, your refusal to unban people that had literally just joined the server is appalling.
(10-14-2012, 06:24 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote: On the other hand at least unban --pItr and {BFP} Mr.WolfeyMan they were completely innocent

They took part in the RP, they where armed and helping you with the guillotine RP, therefore Fail RP on their side.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Moved to denied. If a SA think's he deserves an unban feel free to re-open the thread.