Hello and goodbye(AT THE SAME TIME 0_o)
(10-17-2012, 10:43 AM)Grub Wrote: Why..Where is your logic.. You mine as well be saying "Im testing to see if this gun works, let me shoot at these people..." Why would we need you to "exploit the problems?" I fail to see your logic.. Anyways Welcome! Goodbye.

Sorry to go off-topic but this came to my mind when I read this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iKuQQ42ZZ8

I believe his logic is pretty similar.
The following 3 users Like GRiiM's post:
  • BambusBo, Nadrickk, HellShell
Hello , welcome to the forums. And if it's true , yous shouldn't leave if you got banned , you should try play agein , and try not to break the rulesSmile
(10-17-2012, 12:51 PM)GhostRider Wrote: Hello , welcome to the forums. And if it's true , yous shouldn't leave if you got banned , you should try play agein , and try not to break the rulesSmile

Haha Ghost, I admire you optimism but it is clear from his behaviour, lack of response and basic first time perma ban that he doesn't care much. Tounge
(10-17-2012, 03:31 PM)Adman Wrote:
(10-17-2012, 12:51 PM)GhostRider Wrote: Hello , welcome to the forums. And if it's true , yous shouldn't leave if you got banned , you should try play agein , and try not to break the rulesSmile

Haha Ghost, I admire you optimism but it is clear from his behaviour, lack of response and basic first time perma ban that he doesn't care much. Tounge

I am just trying to be positive Smile