The Spirits are Angry [Creepy RP]
The other day I came across GeorgeTheBoy roleplaying as a fortune teller, I confessed to him my secret of killing my ex-husband with poison and asked for the spirits to forgive me.

That's when Vauld approached me as a detective, he showed me a photograph of my ex-husband and asked if I knew him, I kept refusing until I broke into tears. He then led me to the KFC where there was the corpse of my ex who I killed. He tried to make me confess to the murder but I did my best not to admit to it so he injected me with a syringe which caused me to fall unconscious.

Me, GeorgeTheBoy and Vauld were then teleported to a black room where the spirits mentally and physically tortured me until they were satisfied that I was truly sorry for the murder. I was then brought back to the KFC and approached by the detective again who said I was screaming about spirits while passed out. He then got me to admit to knowing the man in the photo and Georgetheboy told me that the spirits were happy with me again.

BIG thankyou to GeorgeTheBoy and Vauld for making the RP possible, it was really fun and I hope you guys enjoyed it a lot too.

Screenshots (Didn't get any of the beginning unfortunately Sad)

[Image: 4EJLc.png]

The corpse of my husband, happy to see me being tortured.

[Image: xmlzm.png]

No words...

[Image: rYNac.png]

Bit dark but I was shown a burnt corpse of myself, they claimed that my mind was trapped with them while my physical body was burning.

[Image: aftOQ.jpg]

A zombie/hellish creature attacked and killed us, to show that we could die over and over again.

[Image: Awrfd.png]

Apologizing for the spirit's forgiveness.

[Image: lH8Zc.jpg]

The spirits set the place on fire.

[Image: YxVLq.jpg]

Walk towards the light...

[Image: mVxpi.jpg]

After I woke again, Vauld and Georgetheboy approached me once more to get me to admit to knowing the man I killed.
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy
A very innovative and unique roleplay there. Looks like great fun! Wink
Jeeeesus
Christ

This is sick and awesome at the same time!
Never thought thr its possible to experience something like this in RP :o
kooool
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
This was extremely fun RP.

Glad you enjoyed it as I did too and I am sure Vauld did as well. I never planned for it to take such a wicked and sick turn while running my Fortune Teller, but I am so glad it did!

I'll post some pictures of my Fortune Teller stand soon. But I'll be doing it again for sure! Cheese
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • GRiiM
Dafuq?
The following 1 user Likes Warior135's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy
That looks really awesome
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate