How does your PC run FLRP? Include spec.
Yeah, in response to that, i'm gonna say what i meant how do your specs handle games? Specifically GMod.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
I can play pretty much anything I want on the highest settings. Sadly I don't have Skyrim or BF3 on the PC, so from experience the best I've played is The Witcher 2 on the highest settings.

GMod, smooth and easy.
I'm sure you have GTA IV, and while it does look good, it's not immense, the reason why its runs badly is because it's a port.

Adman How does GTA IV run?
Nuka
Personally I haven't tried IV yet on the PC but I can run Metro 2033 with all settings including PhysX on maximum. It's insanely good looking.

- Oh and I haven't tried Gmod on it either since it's not installed yet.
Oh dear lord, what has the world come to-a person who hasn't got GMod installed =O
Nuka
(10-13-2012, 07:59 PM)NukaBomb Wrote: Oh dear lord, what has the world come to-a person who hasn't got GMod installed =O

I received it 4 days ago and it sure as hell wasn't my first priority!
(10-13-2012, 06:34 PM)NukaBomb Wrote: Yeah, in response to that, i'm gonna say what i meant how do your specs handle games? Specifically GMod.

Pretty much can run anything. Hits the cap on regular GMod of 300. When on Fearless, Im down to about 150-160 FPS.

Gamewise, I'm getting a manageable framerates at above 50 at 1600X900 Resolution maxed out with PhysX activated on games such as Metro 2033

StillAlive

You could've easily just transferred over your SteamApps folder to save you the time and bandwidth.....
(10-13-2012, 08:20 PM)StillAlive Wrote:
(10-13-2012, 07:59 PM)NukaBomb Wrote: Oh dear lord, what has the world come to-a person who hasn't got GMod installed =O

I received it 4 days ago and it sure as hell wasn't my first priority!

*drops dead*
Nuka
CPU: AMD Athlon II x3 cores
RAM: 12 GB
GPU: EVGA NVIDIA GeForce 550 Ti
PSU: 520 wat

Runs Gmod flawlessly, usually around 60 fps, and about 30-40 on fearless in the city. Runs Deus Ex: Human Revolution on max, but only does about medium for Metro 2033 (which still looks really good :3)
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
Like a boss