Minge-fest 2012!!! -_-
Where else was i gonna put this... Make a minge forum thread and i will put it up there...
Won't you mind being nice and giving me some Reputation...please???

[Image: wZVni.png]
Could have been off-topic...
Hmm... The question is, does a thing which is opposite to RP belong in the RP section?
It could be an example of what not to do, in any RP situation I suppose...
When minges start appearing in the server, I would say the best thing to do is to get as far away as you can.
Remain as inconspicuous as possible, as minges averagely look for something they can ruin quickly.

>Edit; I would also have recommended this be posted in Off Topic section, as this has absolutely nothing to do with actual role play.
[Image: sometime.png]
No need for this thread. If you have a problem make a ban request on them. No need to complain about it in the Roleplay section
I don't have a problem i am just sharing something funny which happens on the server usually on a Friday night...
Won't you mind being nice and giving me some Reputation...please???

[Image: wZVni.png]
nice roleplay

But what the fuck
nice
Moved to Off Topic. This isn't exactly what I would call roleplay. Another note, Why take the time to create this when you could of created a ban request? I know they are annoying but, it helps us as well...
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 1 user Likes Grub's post:
  • Flux
19 admins in different time-zones and this is still going on.
The following 1 user Likes User 5190's post:
  • 9jakub9
(10-16-2012, 04:49 AM)Wiseguy Wrote: 19 admins in different time-zones and this is still going on.

Even if we'd have hundred admins you shouldn't really complain