Ban for bluerider
Sad 
He randomly tied me up when i was walking along the road.He said hateful things about my account and driving.He then cdmed me when i called Admin zzzzap. I ahave some screenshots of the CMD

http://i45.tinypic.com/zwc960.jpg

Here is a screenshot of his AK 47
Lol, you are really failing, 1st i didnt talk hateful stuff about you, 2nd: Not reading forum rules, 3rd: U mad?
I was there .. DigitalDesign is a FailRP .
And I was there when Bluerider CDMd DigitalDesign (I think) in the town. I saw a rebel saying he was going to do a ban request on Bluerider and Bluerider drove him over. I called Zzzzap (ooh those Zeds) and I saw him teleport Bluerider but dont know what he said. Check the logs around the time 20:51:50. At 20:52:00 I started recording with fraps but then it was too late and he drove off. And no, it didnt lag or anything 'cause I saw him aim for the rebel.
(10-12-2012, 08:19 PM)Humla Wrote: And I was there when Bluerider CDMd DigitalDesign (I think) in the town. I saw a rebel saying he was going to do a ban request on Bluerider and Bluerider drove him over. I called Zzzzap (ooh those Zeds) and I saw him teleport Bluerider but dont know what he said. Check the logs around the time 20:51:50. At 20:52:00 I started recording with fraps but then it was too late and he drove off. And no, it didnt lag or anything 'cause I saw him aim for the rebel.

No. He didn't CDM DigitalDesign . He hostaged rope him . and Zzzzap said its ok but make it an RP . ( we were a gang -Explains the two black banshee's ) he messed with me . thats why we hostaged him .. we told him to follow us .. he kept saying no . then i told him i will shoot . he said "Shoot me , it is ok . im hungry and low on health anyway" so i shot him .. < angry
(10-12-2012, 08:34 PM)Rayne Wrote:
(10-12-2012, 08:19 PM)Humla Wrote: And I was there when Bluerider CDMd DigitalDesign (I think) in the town. I saw a rebel saying he was going to do a ban request on Bluerider and Bluerider drove him over. I called Zzzzap (ooh those Zeds) and I saw him teleport Bluerider but dont know what he said. Check the logs around the time 20:51:50. At 20:52:00 I started recording with fraps but then it was too late and he drove off. And no, it didnt lag or anything 'cause I saw him aim for the rebel.

No. He didn't CDM DigitalDesign . He hostaged rope him . and Zzzzap said its ok but make it an RP . ( we were a gang -Explains the two black banshee's ) he messed with me . thats why we hostaged him .. we told him to follow us .. he kept saying no . then i told him i will shoot . he said "Shoot me , it is ok . im hungry and low on health anyway" so i shot him .. < angry

Yes he did. I guess this was after you guys hostaged and killed him. I walked across the street from the taxi RP and heard a rebel talking in the microphone to BlueRider about how he is going to make a ban request on him and he got CDMd for that. My recording doesnt show the actual CDM or whos the car was otherwise I would have uploaded it. If the logs show what kind of car it was I can tell it was a Banshee, just so the admins doesnt think Im lying or anything.
Well, he walked around all day and annoyed me over mic, he was trying to make me kill him so he had a reason to ban me
Denied. Duplicate of other thread.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub