Ban Request Absinthe
Name of player: [FL:RP] Absinthe

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:27425627

Time in GMT: ‎Yesterday, 11:13AM

Server: v2d

Summary: Multiple CDMs,
I had just spawned after being run over by them, so I started recording.
If you check logs you'll see how many people they CDMd
You man need to set it to fullscreen and make it 720/1080p
Evidence: (Bit difficult to see their name, but it's there)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Xuor0yE6HA
(Not sure why my sound was off)
So you caught me accidentally cdming a guy, with a stolen car and running away so i could not get caught and trying to avoid a situation like this, there was like 5 guys mass cdming with firetrucks cabs and bmws, SS and security guards shooting random people shooting from the skylouge and you caught me cdming a guy, i don't know about you, but me and my friend were lagging, bad, and its hard to control a car with lag. Great and apparentlly in the video it looks like im driving straight towards him, i wasn't, this may be all, pm me if you need anything else.
You drove into me and my friend, I'm pretty sure you hit others too, turned around and did another run. After that the hummer disappeared and you went running. That doesn't sound like a little lag.
(10-12-2012, 02:42 AM)Jerry Microwave Wrote: You drove into me and my friend, I'm pretty sure you hit others too, turned around and did another run. After that the hummer disappeared and you went running. That doesn't sound like a little lag.

I would like for you to see how bad i was lagging.
First I got that hummer in the slums, (bmd spawn and unlocked) anyone could have cdmd you and your friend with it, i stole it then drove behind the nexus with it, i was going to the lake to dump it in there, the cdm was not meant to happen, i ran away to avoid cops or ss arresting me and eventual recordings like this one, i don't want to be caught for a thing that was an accident
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player ([FL:RP] Absinthe, STEAM_0:0:27425627) was found violating rules regarding CDM. 17 counted. Users are reminded lag is not an excuse for CDM, you lag, you do NOT drive.
Suspension will be applied for 1 month on top of previous ban.

[FL] Termin
Server Administrative Team