Welcome to the forum Kairon.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
times of couple a you met have I

around messing is boardkey

wayany,
aboard Welcome
Hello.
Hello and Welcome to the Fearless Community i hope you will enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask around i am sure most of the Forums wouldn't mind answering a few questions me included. Anyway Welcome and i hope you will Enjoy your stay.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Welcome to Fearless, this is probably the best server you will find on Gmod. I will give you some tips on FL so your experince with Cityrp will be as fun as possible.

Tips

Be honest in those difficult times.(If an admins asks you if you broke the rules, tell the truth) It helps alot.

Obey the rules the best you can, because that means more people will respect you, admins will be able to trust you, and no bans Cheese. Check the rules out here=http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=11792]

The admins that always helped me are Killjoy (Superadmin) Grub,and Pechvarry
So contact them anytime you need help as well.

Please take a good look at the rules because this server has many to make sure they have the most fun and fair roleplay server.

Do /me alot if you want to be a great rper ingame,it puts alot of rp effect in it. /me Waves Goodbye!

Pm me any time you want,or the admins I recommended because they will help you out as soon as they can. I am here to help players start off good, and to have a lot of fun Cheese. Add me on Steam if you want too so you may ask questions anytime when I am on.