Darkbeers unban request
Your name: (Steam friends name) -_ยด^*<__RAZER__>*^`_- (At the time of the ban, my name was, ironically "IM GONNA BAN YOU LIKE A BAWS"

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 12909

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) Pechvarry

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) The reason listed is: Killing president as an officer , Mass RDM , Rejoining to avoid an admin

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) Me, the president, at least that's who I remember.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) Well, first of all, I did indeed kill the president as a police officer. I am very sorry for this, and I know its wrong. But, I did NOT mass RDM, and I certainly did not rejoin to avoid an admin. Matter of fact, I was kicked, and got banned when I attempted to rejoin. I've had no prior bans before instant perm ban.

This ban is quite old, and I would really like another chance at Fearless.
before we consider any action on iver unbanning this account or banning the other account
can you explain this account on the same IP

asg5815 (STEAM_0:1:41378627)
That is my brother.
in this case I will go with that because of the date shown that the account was active around same date range and also hasnt been online since around the time of you ban
(10-11-2012, 11:46 AM)Temar Wrote: in this case I will go with that because of the date shown that the account was active around same date range and also hasnt been online since around the time of you ban

Does that mean that you will unban me? If so, then thank you for trusting me, my brother and I mostly play Gmod together.
that means we cleared up the whole 2 account thing that could of made things worse, as for the unban
i say yes its been 2 1/2 months and your only ban, but i will see what other admins want to say mainly pechvarry
Well , I can't remember why i have issued a permanent ban but it must have been something serious since i don't easily hand out permanent bans.

I will unban you but i will also blacklist you from using weapons for few hours , Approved.

[FL] Pechvarry
Server Administrative Team
(10-11-2012, 01:04 PM)Pechvarry Wrote: Well , I can't remember why i have issued a permanent ban but it must have been something serious since i don't easily hand out permanent bans.

I will unban you but i will also blacklist you from using weapons for few hours , Approved.

[FL] Pechvarry
Server Administrative Team

Thank you very much!