Prop Killed by Jonne
Name of player: Jonne

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41265712

Time in GMT: Around 4:30-4:40pm

Server: Rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary: Well i drove someone to the Corleone spawn he killed one of them for stealing contraband from his home so as i stood there and watched i got pushed so i look behind me and there was a prop ... i was like what the heck ? so i ignored it then i got pushed again i look and it was the Don corleone ( Jonne ) throwing props at me i was thinking what the heck is going on ? and then he ran and hid behind a wall then came around the corner holding a prop with his phys gun he tried pushing me with it ( it just went through me ) then he placed it above me and crushed me.

Evidence:
Me on my car watching
[Image: 2012-10-09_00003.jpg]
Me on being pushed off
[Image: 2012-10-09_00002.jpg]
Trying to catch his name but failed
[Image: 2012-10-09_00004.jpg]
Last photo before i was crushed, on the floor you can see the shadow of the prop
[Image: 2012-10-09_00005.jpg]
Scoreboard
[Image: 2012-10-09_00007.jpg]
Yeah, there is no way i can defend myself from this.
But i was so frustrated because of some reason i cant use guns, and i was an asshole.

Im really sorry about it, and i know what i did was wrong, but is there anyway, that i can "tell you that im sorry"? Smile I can refund your printers, for example?

I know im idiot, but its first time i ever propkilled. Sorry man. Seriously.

Best regards, Nordic (Jonne)
(10-09-2012, 04:48 PM)Nordic Wrote: Yeah, there is no way i can defend myself from this.
But i was so frustrated because of some reason i cant use guns, and i was an ***.

Im really sorry about it, and i know what i did was wrong, but is there anyway, that i can "tell you that im sorry"? Smile I can refund your printers, for example?

I know im idiot, but its first time i ever propkilled. Sorry man. Seriously.

Best regards, Nordic (Jonne)

It wasn't my printers :/
I was just watching the warfare.
Im just really sorry man! Is there anything that i can do for you?

And by the way, i was so frustrated because that other guy was jumping in top of his car to get over our fence.
And i just wanted to make him stop. Sorry man. Really.
(10-09-2012, 05:44 PM)Nordic Wrote: Im just really sorry man! Is there anything that i can do for you?

And by the way, i was so frustrated because that other guy was jumping in top of his car to get over our fence.
And i just wanted to make him stop. Sorry man. Really.

I really think you are confused.... i was the person on the car.... watching what the guy i gave a lift to was doing...
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding prop usage.
Suspension will be applied for 2 days.

[FL] Termin
Server Administrative Team