Support my town, Support James Arthur!
Ladies and Gentlemen!

I want to grab your attention for one second before I go get ready for work. For those who don't know me, my name is Benjii Vickers (VerteX) and I am from a small, low-class, poor town called Middlesbrough, UK. This area is home to over 14,000 mothers under the age of 16, a mix between 50-100 murders each year and a crime rate that hasn't lowered in the past 7 years. Employment is very low and the suicide rate is ever so worrying. Middlesbrough was once known as "The City That Never Was".

Recently, one lad decided to persue his dream and go on the X-Factor. Yes it is a fixed show I agree but there is some incredible talent on this show and this lad wanted to be recognised.

His name is James Arthur and has recently been in papers all over the country. I know him personally as a very nice, laid back and unique lad who only wants to do what he enjoys... and that is sing:

http://www.myspace.com/jamesarthurmusic/music <- Listen to his song Echoes!

Search his name in YouTube and you will see his X-Factor audition and shows. He is incredible in my opinion.

I hope that you guys enjoy his music and give your support to this young man. He never gave up on Middlesbrough and is proud of where he is from!
Ahh X-Factor. I must admit, I stopped watching it a few years ago.

Good to see him though and I hope he does well. The best of luck!
This is absolutely amazing,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFoFtIqvkGE

This song espacially is very touching, if I could, I'd support him but you know.. I am Danish, :/
I believe this guy will go all the way, even if he doesnt win I am sure some Record Companies want to do business with this guy..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
No...
Warior, please.

Shut your mouth, you are not contributing to this thread more like starting a flame war.

No, just no.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • Nadrickk, Von Tempski
(10-08-2012, 04:30 PM)Warior135 Wrote: No...

Warior accept my kindest of words Smile

STFU & GTFO
The following 1 user Likes VerteX's post:
  • Nadrickk
(10-08-2012, 04:53 PM)Baseplate Wrote: Warior, please.

Shut your mouth, you are not contributing to this thread more like starting a flame war.

No, just no.

No, The guy is pretty bad in my opinion.

(10-08-2012, 05:08 PM)VerteX Wrote:
(10-08-2012, 04:30 PM)Warior135 Wrote: No...

Warior accept my kindest of words Smile

STFU & GTFO

Charming, You twit.
No offence, I would support, but I really dislike the X Factor and all them Talent shows at this momment in time. :|
And Warior you have bundles of talent I can see why you would think he is bad. I mean, you are industry standard.

Netko none taken Smile But its not about the fact he's on X Factor. Its about the talent itself
(10-08-2012, 05:55 PM)Captain Mathias Wrote: Why do you even post here Warrior? If you dont like it you can leave the thread.

Cause he clearly has sod all better to do
The following 1 user Likes VerteX's post:
  • Nadrickk