Melons Unban Request
Rainbow 
Your name: [CTF] Melons

Your ban ID: 11887

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39959455

Banned by: Ruxandra

Reason: RDM

What Happened: A while ago I was permed by Ruxandra for RDM that was caught on fraps. I am fine, and I got what I deserverd, but what I don't get is why I had fingers pointed at me for apparently 'framing' the kid for calling me offencive slurs? This is completely false and I would just like to state that.

Why we should unban you: I've been on this community for a short time and I just goof around sometimes, I just have fun on it and love the players there, in my opinion, its the best RP server on gmod and I just can't stand not being able to go on it, I admit that I was trolling and that I always used to troll A LOT, but I didn't see the harm in it. I took the chance that I had to play on the server for granted without really realizing the harm I was causing, this is my last unban request to FL before you decide if I am unbanned or not remember that I just was joking around and that I will never troll again, IF I am unbanned I assure you that this will be the last time you will see the name Melons before Unban request on this forum
Your last unban request was made to mock us not too long ago, showing your complete lack of interest in the community and administrators. I am not convinced you ever deserve us to consider a second chance.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
In what ways or actions do you think would end in a result that both of us are happy with. I understand completely where you are coming from, and understand that you may not want me in your server at all.
Are there any ways I can change your mind, or maybe discuss my ban in a quicker way, e.g. Teamspeak
Having reviewed your last unban request and your ban history, I cannot see a single reason why we should want an overly arrogant, rude little kid like you on our network.
Alright, I'll give you an insight of what I have been involved with in the months of my absence.
-I have been super-admin on TPS Zombie Survival server before it was closed recently.
-I am now Corporal, due for promotion to Sergent in the Colorado Task Force, a heavy roleplay clan that is based on ArmA and the upcoming game, The WarZ (http://forums.thewarz.com/showthread.php...-Available)
-I concider my RP to have increased largely, and want the opourtunity to return to the server where I feel roleplay and administration is great
For an update on my RP capabilitys, I have just recieved my promotion to Sergent, in the Colorado Task Force, due to oustanding leadership and RP, in a combat RP situation.
http://thectf.enjin.com/
I don't really care how great you can RP, your attitude towards the whole staff and the community was unacceptable, everytime you got the chance you mocked us and got way more chances than an average player.

Unban request denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.