Johnsyndrome21
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied
Your name:Johnsyndrome21

Your ban ID: 14583

Banned by:Ruxandra

]Reason- minging

[b]Involved: i dont remember

[b]Why we should unban you: Ruxandra obviously i clearly care about this server because this is got to be like the 3rd ban request i postedand i am sorry and care about this server and that night i was being stupid but this is not that hard. if you unban me and i do something wrong JUST RE-BAN ME!!! but i am changed because i realize how much i enjoyed rping on this server and miss it truely i am once again deeply sorry and am hoping for a good response thank you.
You obviously don't care for our rules.
Well honestly it seems like he does because like he said why would he spend time out of his day to make this request if he didn't care about the server.
He also had about 30 hours with is a lot of time it might me but thats quiet a lot of time.
Thats why I think that he has changed and made a mistake but he is sorry of his mistakes.
Im not saying to unban him but thats just showing you that he cares and wasn't thinking that night.

User was warned for posting in a thread without the sufficient right
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=1021
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting consistently to the wrong forum/category
Just think about it please.
Thank you

User warned for posting consistently to the wrong place
Please give me 1 more chance you won't regret it.
You can't even follow some forum rules, let alone the server. Reapply in two months.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.