Misunderstand
Your name: Bager

Your ban ID: 13714

Banned by: [FL] StillAlive

Reason: No intentions of RP, massive RDM, leaving to avoid ban, refusing to talk to admin, random shooting

Involved: a fireman and 3-4 other People's.

Why we should unban you: because there happend a misunderstand, a fireman tried to kill me with his fireaxe, i toke a gun a shot him, 3 or 4 People's ran after me some with guns, i thought they would kill me so i shot Them with weapons, i dont know there was an admin there, im really sorry i dont heard the admin.
I hope u Will unban me for this big misunderstand.
I don't quite remember much of the exact case but it was NOT a misunderstanding.
You blatantly RDM'd multiple people and then trying to run away from me when I'm trying to talk to you. That's not good.

I'll wait for another admins opinion in this.
(10-07-2012, 11:15 AM)StillAlive Wrote: I don't quite remember much of the exact case but it was NOT a misunderstanding.
You blatantly RDM'd multiple people and then trying to run away from me when I'm trying to talk to you. That's not good.

I'll wait for another admins opinion in this.

No i ran Way from Them there had guns, i dont heard you. It wasnt rdm, because i think they would shot me, and the fireman tried to kill me with his axe.
If i had heard u I would stop and talk to u.
(10-07-2012, 11:59 AM)Henrik Bager Wrote: It wasnt rdm, because i think they would shot me, and the fireman tried to kill me with his axe.

This is a huge load of BS.

However, ban lowered to 6 months since he doesn't have that many priors.