Remove poles
+support

Gives the government an extra job to make sure traffic goes smoothly (more place for speedbumps etc.)
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
+ Support

Ive seen those poles cause more problems then they solve, mostly because people are trying to avoid them or the cars hitbox clips it causeing them to smash into somthing
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(10-07-2012, 07:38 PM)Temar Wrote: I say remove the middle only

+Support for this
Poles were removed today.
As long as the Stop lights stay.
I do totally agree with this! But sence i met Soul removing the poles and he told me about no one slowing down and only crashing i think its good! They just mess up the driving... But now we have the problem with people just jaywalking when you just drive by and you almost hit them... -,-
RIP in Pepperonis.
(10-08-2012, 05:46 AM)ToasTie Wrote: I do totally agree with this! But sence i met Soul removing the poles and he told me about no one slowing down and only crashing i think its good! They just mess up the driving... But now we have the problem with people just jaywalking when you just drive by and you almost hit them... -,-

Jaywalkers getting hit by cars has always been a problem, the poles didn't really do much to prevent that anyway.
+Support
I'm so sick of those things getting in the way! It's no fun hitting them at 80mph in my BMW...
Shouldn't this be in approved? Smile
Wondering the same since this was already done...