Chibby's unban req. [this one is the one that is good]
Your name: Chibby

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:27202994

Banning Admin: Sniperwolf

Ban Length: until the First of February

Reason for the ban: MegaFail RP - shooting from nexus as cop

Why we should unban you: i didn't know i was actually shooting ppl out of the Nexus skybox, i was just pretending. all i was doing is while i wait for the elevator i would go there and pretend to be shooting at ppl for fun and apparently u can actually shoot ppl from there and i didn't know it actually shot ppl. i wouldn't go and get myself banned after i just donated yesterday thats would just be a waste of money i enjoy playing on the server alot and it sucks to be banned for something i really honestly did not know it was happening, ppl were saying in chat that they were getting shot but who know where that comes from the map is huge so i didn't know they were talking about me.

all honesty i'm sorry i didn't mean to shoot anyone.
let me know what we can do to solve this. i really didn't mean to shoot anyone out of there
Well there's a thing from Pretending as pointing a gun and going "PEW PEW"
Then there's a real thing Pointing a gun and firing off your clip.

I'll wait and hear from the banning admin
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
(01-25-2011, 07:50 PM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: Well there's a thing from Pretending as pointing a gun and going "PEW PEW"
Then there's a real thing Pointing a gun and firing off your clip.

I'll wait and hear from the banning admin

ya i totally get that i guess next time ill think twice before actually firing off my clip, but i really didn't mean to hit anyone i thought i was to high up to hit anyone in the streets and didn't think it would go threw the windows up there.
Well you seem to have learned your lesson - so I will unban you. But if you fail again, you get a week ban straight away okay?
(01-25-2011, 08:00 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: Well you seem to have learned your lesson - so I will unban you. But if you fail again, you get a week ban straight away okay?

deal, but wont hapen again youll see Tounge thanks alot

let me know when i can go back in