Unban Request
Your name: BombFire

Your ban ID: 15383

Banned by: [FL] Vauld

Reason: Fail RP, Random hostage on the street, random tranq.

Involved: StevieG, Gungranny, Fiddlesticks, Theomenz and FutrStyl.

Why we should unban you: First off, I'd rather have my ban shortened than completely removed, as for I do see a type of rule breakage.
I'll explaining how each rule break just simply doesn't make sense to me, or you were just there at the time when I was reported.

FailRP:

First of all, I don't understand how this is FailRP, I was helping Theo and FutrStyl avoid arrest, by tranqing and detaining the two officers. Theo and Futr were messing about, punching eachother when an police officer came by. I was at the scene as well, Futr and I began blaming Theomenz for the one that started the fight, merely joking about. But then Futr took it a little too far, and decided to continue hitting Theomenz, and hit the police officer once. The police officer tazed Futr, and then it just got serious. So I ran back and armed myself with a tranquilizer rifle, and shot the officer. I rushed back while equipping a hostage rope and tie him up. Then another police officer comes by, I panicked and tranqed him as well, and began tying him up. I then untied Theo and Futr, ready to leave. For some odd reason, the tied up cops decided to follow me, screaming I was random hostaging and tranqing. And well, the events you saw took place and you decided to ban me.

Random hostage on the street:

Well, what do you expect me to do? Tranq and tie them up in a shop that mysteriously appeared? It was an at the moment 'hostage'. Heck, I wouldn't even consider it hostaging, as I didn't want any harm to be done to them. I would've left them to roam around the streets tied up until some pleasant player or fellow officer untie 'em.

Random tranq:

I won't call this random, as for I was helping my fellow friends from being taken to jail. Would you try to stop the police from taking your best friends to jail? I would, and since I had an tranquilizer with me at the moment, why not use it?

Another thing that I managed to collect from Theo:

Being unemployed, shouldnt be helping others escape from being arrested, even if they are your friends.

Yet again, I wouldn't like to see my friends be arrested for a friendly brawl. I actually find this quote ridiculous, being unemployed doesn't mean you can't help others, it's like saying being an SS you can't protect the president.

My conclusion, at the very least, shorten my ban. 6 days is nasty, I'm sure anyone would agree with that. Better still will being completely unbanned, which in my opinion wouldn't be as great as having a shortened ban sentence, as I prefer to learn a lesson than being able to roam around 'random' tranqing people and 'hostaging' them.

Kind regards,
BombFire.
Hostage rule #8, You may not hostage people on the streets.
Also, you tranqed an SS Agent who was merely standing by a vendie, you literally tranqed every cop in sight. Also if your friends wouldn't of been acting like idiots, you wouldn't have gotten yourself in this predicament.
(10-07-2012, 05:26 AM)Vauld Wrote: Hostage rule #8, You may not hostage people on the streets.
Also, you tranqed an SS Agent who was merely standing by a vendie, you literally tranqed every cop in sight. Also if your friends wouldn't of been acting like idiots, you wouldn't have gotten yourself in this predicament.

Hostage rule #8 doesn't meld well with this situation, as for I never wanted to hostage the police officers, but detain them. I didn't want anything from them, I never planned on killing them, I just wanted them to release my friends, which I was able to do by using the hostage rope as an make-shift handcuff (An exploit there, but it's used so frequently now-a-days that no one gives a crap anymore.).
Also the SS Agent I tranqed, did you actually reckon I was going to leave a SS Agent not tied up among a batch of screaming police officers telling him to fire at me? I know, it was a bad move to do, but I know you would do the same if you were in my shoes, I'm pretty sure anyone would.
Hostage rule #8 is a simple rule, rules don't meld with certain situations, and then just don't even matter in others. Rules are universal and are important in all situations, therefore your point is invalid. Also I would consider, tranqing and tieing up people to be considered hostaging. Also, I wouldn't be in your shoes, because I wouldn't have tried to save my friends who are dumb enough to get arrested like that.
From what I saw, Bomb only tranq'd the two cops, a third SS that came to investigate. And saved Theo and I, I understand the hostaging part in all this.. But the 6 days on this is just uncalled for.

Oh for the record, thanks for the 'idiots' remark.

- Futr
It's true, you were keyword ACTING, idiotic, I didn't say you were an idiot, you're probably intelligent for that matter. But that's beside the point, I would consider mass random hostage, and random tranq a 5 day offence.
Ban seems valid to me.
(10-07-2012, 05:26 AM)Vauld Wrote: Hostage rule #8, You may not hostage people on the streets.

I was the SS agent that got tranq'd, I had no idea what was going on. I was just standing there, AFK for a second and I got tranq'd.
I'm going to go ahead and close this request, due to the fact other admins do agree the ban is valid, and you clearly broke a rule, other admins can re-open if they disagree.