Killing yourself to avoid RP??
Lol, i joined the server 10min ago and 10sec after i got RDM'd, called an admin nothing happens... 2minutes later i keep getting CDM by two cops, also nothing happens. So i stole those cop's car, and they took my hp down to 5 so i got blur vision and could see nothing. Somehow looks like i rammed over somebody and admin Grub came and took me the car, no questions ask and ruin my RP, then he blames me for ruin somebody's RP... So i wonder, if i can't see and im ruinning other's game what's the point of being there. I could just relog, switch job, whatever everybody does. But since Grub ruin my RP i call it. Anyways, keep the ban if you like, i don't care much but at least change the reason... I didn't avoid RP, admin Grub and those spoiled kids ruined it.
Keep up the good work Grub and keep those donaters happy Wink
Use Template
You have 24hours to use the prop template.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Closed

No Template
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub