Passive Only Hours
Title of Suggestion: Passive only hours

Description: Ban all weapons for an amount of time. Thus only allowing passive RP to take place.

Why: A couple of days ago Temar blacklisted weapons for a couple of hours so only passive RP could take place. I think this should happen more often and be called 'Passive only hours'. It would help people get a feel of passive RP and not be so weapon orientated.

There have been several cases where I have been trying to passive RP and someone walks in and randomly starts waving a weapon around or randomly knifing my props. This can be really frustrating and put you off doing Passive RP.
Well this could be a Good idea because i was away under the event... So this could be amazing! And we should have other events like new year and in game birthday partys!!!!!!
RIP in Pepperonis.
This might actually work. I like.
I think we should do this too, but not so late. D:
At least twice a week would be great!
Well, to be honest this shoulndt be necessary, to create Passive RP, people have to take do it by them selfs without being forced to do it.
Even though I see no reason to dislike this idea, I still think that people should still have a choice.

-/+ Support.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
+ Support
+ Support
+Support
This was really good last night, a lot of passive RP going on, it's a shame however that this is needed to get everyone to RP more...
- Support, PassiveRP should not be forced but been done at own initiative.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • MacTavish