BR on 8 players and/or more.
(10-08-2012, 12:09 PM)axel Wrote: Just a hint; your video portrays me getting killed three times, and running over an already dead body. Not sure if that's bannable. I'd refer you to Lesley Chow's thread if you want proof of me breaking the rules.

at 0:41 you awped at the ss 3 times then tucked into the gas station to holster your awp then walked over to the dead body that someone else had finished off for you. You can see you are the african american model with the red shirt. you can confirm you are this model at 1:41. I am sure logs can confirm you pulling the awp out as well.
(10-06-2012, 11:39 AM)OmaWolle Wrote: What i'v done? I only showed my new i phone and took pictures.. I had a knife out. Yes.. But i didn't killed anyone. By 6:09, the officer was already dead.. 7:13, i tried to kill the commander, but i didnt got him. No RDM, because he was the RDMer. Admin check the logs please.

And at 7:51, You can see again, and the last time, that i had 0 kills... I didn't killed anyone.

(Like Alejandro. He did the same)

PS: Cool music by the way..

Don't even try and bullshit your way out of this one, do that in your unban request. You failed rp, you all RDM'ed as well. Civillians never go around knifing cops bodies or TRYING to kill anyone. P.S good job Smiles, if anyone deserves the administrator role its you I think, however Matt is doing a good job moderating v33x but he tends to get off at around 1am.
Ban request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
After carefully examining the video I have come to these conclusions.

Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player [FL:RP] OmaWolle (STEAM_0:0:38617432) was found violating rules regarding acceptable roleplay conduct, stepping on unconscious bodies and being an overall minge.
Suspension shall be applied for 2 days.

Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player [FL:RP] Alejandro (STEAM_0:1:40340344) was found violating rules regarding acceptable roleplay conduct and being an overall minge.
Suspension shall be applied for 1 day.

Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player Blink ! ^ (STEAM_0:0:18988536) was found violating rules regarding acceptable roleplay conduct, multiple counts of random deathmatch and being an overall minge.
Suspension shall be applied for 5 days.

Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player Mormor. (STEAM_0:1:20098078) was found violating rules regarding acceptable roleplay conduct and stepping on unconscious bodies.

Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player Shgp (STEAM_0:1:39586106) was found violating rules regarding acceptable roleplay conduct and teamkilling.
Suspension shall be applied for 2 days.

Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player Tyki Mikk (STEAM_0:1:43859310) was found violating rules regarding acceptable roleplay conduct, random deathmatch, randomly tranquillizing individuals and randomly raiding the President.
Suspension shall be applied for 1 week.

Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player Reee.. (STEAM_0:1:26554902) was found violating rules regarding acceptable roleplay conduct, notably, standing on unconscious bodies.

Evidence was also found on the player Komiss (STEAM_0:0:22057344) who was found violating rules regarding acceptable roleplay conduct, at least four counts of random deathmatch, attempted random deathmatch and randomly raiding the President twice.
Suspension shall be applied for 1 month.

Evidence was deemed insufficient, accused individual axel (STEAM_0:1:2077393) was not found violating any server rules.

Please note, everyone involved in this video is given the upmost warning. What I have witnessed is disgusting and horrific behaviour, if I see any such behaviour from any of you again you will face severe punishment.
The level of minging seen here is NOT tolerated whatsoever.

Thanks must be given to Smiles who took the time and effort to gather this evidence and present the ban request, we apologise for the time taken to investigate.

[FL] Adman
Trial Administrator
Server Administrative Team